Just a whole lotta polls

to be fair thats kinda dumb cuz if you die you won’t need memories you’ll just be dead. its liek choosing between life and death so i choose life lol rip u

It’s mostly the choice between death and living as a near-vegetable that can’t speak/understand speech, doesn’t know how to walk, etc.
There is some potential for learning those things again, but you’ll be much slower at it than a child would be, since you’re mostly past the growth curve for things like language.

And without your memories, you would also lose your current sense of self; most of the things of which you would normally say “this is me” would be gone.
Only your body and closest friends/family would remain, and you would be bringing them lots of pain/difficulties.

I find it completely understandable that many people would consider this a “fate worse than death”.

is disabled so plays rotmg in special faculty all day

yeah death might be better than that tho

@Leohe @ArkRumierA

Burn.

Which do you do more often?

• waste time and feel bad about it
  • spend time productively and feel good about it

0 voters

I waste time and feel good about it

Procrastination is my nation

Hello fellow citizen.
I’ve been trying to migrate to another country, but customs won’t let me through.
Bad habits die hard. Especially when it’s been a successful coping method in the past.

smh, who am I supposed to get this bread at 6 am with

Which do you think is worse?

• Depression
  • Anxiety
  • Dysphoria

0 voters

Personal experience not required, you can try and compare if you wish to.

20190131_032254

Dysphoria sounds like it could be eased by meeting new people and changing up your rythm/lifestyle a bit.

Anxiety is worrying about things, but often things turn out better than you expect.

Depression is hopelessness. I’m under the impression that feeling like there isn’t anything worth living for means your situation is somewhat more dire than in the other two cases, and it seems much more difficult to resolve.

EDIT; For clarification, when I looked up dysphoria, this is what I saw and my answer was based off of it:
I wouldn’t say gender dysphoria is easy to resolve, but I think I’ll still stick with depression as the worst.

Which of these drinks is worst for when you’re eating pancakes?

• Tea.
  • Apple juice.
  • Wine.

0 voters

If you have suggestions of bad drinks to combine with pancakes that aren’t awful drinks on their own, hmu.

W…what…?

I’m chinese and I hate tea.

Sue me.

You piece of work

• Fall
  • Autumn

0 voters

Im pretty sure their talking about gender dysphoria and not just regular dysphoria

unless im off base here

in which guess ill say that is the worst because unlike depression people can’t just take medicine to make themselves feel better.