Just a whole lotta polls

Oh, yeah gender dysphoria is a whole different mango, I still think depression is nastier though.

• Reality is objective and consistent, humans have the capacity to perceive reality accurately and rational explanations exist for all elements of the real world.
  • One of more of the above statements does not hold.

0 voters

only voting the way I did because of the way you phrased it. imo humans do have the capacity to view reality objectively, but rarely do so due to various biases and such.

also I’d be curious to know which of the statements in option 1 people are disagreeing with.

The last one (rational explanations exist for all elements of the real world.)

Now, I don’t want to start a debate that I will assuredly lose, so I’ll just say that I don’t believe this, and if it is true, then the human race will die before they can prove it.

yes this

for instance the creation of the universe

I take “Rational explanation” as being a fact and I see little to no facts regarding the creation of the universe

I would not count any theory as rational, if you can’t prove something then it is an educated opinion at best

Statement #2: We’re biased. None of us can perceive reality accurately, or sometimes we ignore logic and find explanations for things that are less likely.

Rational explanations probably exist, but again there will always be humans who ignore the rational explanations and stick to what they can comprehend.

Which of these 3 movies would you be most likely to watch?

• Detective Pikachu
  • Infinity War: Endgame
  • Captain Marvel

0 voters

to hell with the other two options, detective pikachu is the only one that I even remotely care about

A champion of the people

Candy aren’t you just at 12 yr old smh

17 next month :thinking:

still like pokemon
dont judge

Can I vote for two options? I’m still going to see Captain Marvel, but I want to see Endgame more.

“Most likely to watch”
so probably this :wink:

wasn’t judging completely just saw that 1 picture of u on some random thread and u looked like a heccing 6 yr old lmao

That was a childhood photo so yeah.

wtf how u reply so quickly

hasn’t even been 30 secs

Pikachu used quick response!

It was super effective
Pikachu fainted from exhaustion, foruming 24/7.
(More like 15/7 >.>)

Insensetive poll time
How old are you?

• Dont remember
  • 21-30
  • 31-40
  • 41-50
  • 51-60
  • 61-70
  • 71-80
  • 81-90
  • 91-100