Just a whole lotta polls

I play the game more than I should, and I recognize that it is a waste of my time, but I cannot draw myself away. There have been times where I stop to read a book or hang out with folks and think “This is good”, and then I spend 8 hours of the next day playing rotmg. :confused:

I like the game, in fact, I consider myself rather addicted, and acknowledge all the time I spend on it could be spent more productively, but when I think about it, the addiction to me really hasn’t inhibited my life as much as I would expect.

me on the counter taking a piss in the sink: “Wait there were only two acceptable options?”

It’s fun laughing at DECA.

Is explosive diarrhea a biological weapon?

• Yes
  • No
  • Bruh

0 voters

it should be multiple choice

That was my first time making a poll so i’m bad xd

i meant i would LIKE it to be multiple choice, so I can pick both “Yes” and "Bruh

you didn’t make any mistake and you’re not bad

oh gotcha

Favorite thing to apply to a hot dog?

• Ketchup
  • Mustard
  • Relish
  • Nothing

0 voters

Onions aren’t a choice

I actually searched it up right after posting. I saw onions as more popular than relish, but I was too lazy to edit. Sorry. :sweat_smile:

Edit for edit: Kinda bugging me, actually. Ima just add onions.

Edit for edit for edit: Can’t edit a five-minute-old poll, big sad moment

Do you drink ketchup by itself, like me?

• Why the hell would you do that to yourself.
  • HELL YEAAAAHHHHH!!!
  • Yes, but not that enthusiastically
  • My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined
  • No. Just, no

0 voters

there we go, finally managed to make it public

Ketchup actually tastes good by itself, TBH, although I would rather consume mustard.

I don’t really do that, but I do finish up the rest of the ketchup I have on my plate if the food (that the ketchup was on my plate for) is gone.

Ketchup isn’t great on its own, but it is edible and wasting food is something I don’t like to do.

• Have a stranger on the street walk up behind you and breathe warmly into your neck
  • Walk up to a stranger on the street from behind and breathe warmly into their neck

0 voters

If I’m the target, at least I’m not doing anything wrong and I have an idea of what to do afterwards.
If I were to deliver the breath, I might be sent to jail or punched in the face with noone but myself to blame for it.

Maybe I have too much trust in society so that I wouldn’t expect a stranger breathing into my neck to have murderous intent, or even significantly malicious intent for that matter. In my mind I’d much sooner see it happen as a prank or as something someone wasted would do for the heck of it.