Just a whole lotta polls

Well, “Attractivity” is defined the the quality of power by which someone is attracted to you, meaning that it doesn’t necessarily need to be used in that context, though your unmeasurable (by conventional means)(general opinion does not count) your ugliness/beauty can contribute to you being “attractive”.
That said, in answer to the original question, you are more attractive than you were, just not relative to other humans.
tldr eddyork wrong

I change, because a negative number increased by 30% becomes even more negative

• Some (rotmg) classes are better than others
  • All classes are equally good

0 voters

mystic

mystic

mystic

mystic

mystic

correct

most classes are better than mystic, which means they’re not all equal

:3

Have you ever heard of NINJANINJANINJANINJANINJANINJANINJANINJANINJA

You’re right, but you needn’t say it 8(

Anyway priest, warrior, and paladin are, as you know, broken, so,

no one mentioned how that since everybody becomes 30% more attractive, nothing changes

• I don’t have any plushies
  • I have 1 or 2 plushies
  • I have a few plushies
  • I have a LOT of plushies

0 voters

I have more plushies than you can possibly imagine

I’m imagining the house literally filled with as many plushies as can possibly fit from floor to ceiling, there is no space in this house without having to push your body through the wall of plushies that is the entire house. everything is plush and there is no escaping the warm fuzziness of plushies squishing up against your body in a neverending plushie cuddle fest.

and you have more?!? where do you keep them? the house is physically incapable of containing any more plush! if you added any more then something would break in the house and you’d lose containment of the plushies and they’d get dirty and battered on the dusty filthy ground outside! I need more information!

I have so many plushies, that this reality couldn’t possibly contain them all at one time. I needed to transcend into another plane of existence, a new, soft, stuffing filled existence where the only thing is plushies and the only that will ever be are plushies.

this may have an obvious answer, but if that’s the case does this mean you yourself are also plush? :o

But of course :teddy_bear:

what if I have ~50 plushies but they’re all in a box in the attic?

I’d say that counts as a lot since you still own them

I straight up was 120% confident that if anyone was gonna select this option, it would be Campfires, and boi was I right xD I can only imagine a heap of plushed toys by the side of the bed and only 25% of the bed is actually free to be slept on~

As for me, I’m not really one for plushies per say, but I do own 2 atm.

The smol chicken was a gift by a friend from USA who travelled all the way to Singapore for a 1 week vacation.

The bunny with a blue hoodie was bought by me. My mum, sister and I were out doing some grocery shopping before covid circuit breakers started taking into effect, and my mum shoved this random Easter bunny plush into my face for the lols. Usually I couldn’t care less, but this thing was too soft and it had a hoodie that could be used to cover its little ears. It was too adorable to pass up, and it was the last plush in the market too, so heck it I just bought it to have something to pet in bed - w-"

I swear it looks cuter irl, my camera quality is just a potato

@orsome duck

no.

That bunny is soooo cute I love him!