Just a whole lotta polls

Truthfully, I still underestimate those guys these days. I’m always find myself surprised that they can obliterate Lvl-1’s in one or two shots if sat on.

If you try hard enough, they can eventually take down 8/8s without pets. Oryx is extremely appeased with those select few hobbit mages who could take down the strongest heroes, not knowing those heroes had intended to die in the most humorous way possible. Regardless, “anti-spectators” are actually promoted hobbit mages who have willingly sacrificed their bodies to be minions of the mad god’s simulacrum, and boy do they actually do their job pretty well especially when O1 gets nuked in the wrong phase :​)

“Willingly”…? Are you sure? :wink:

That’s what’s been written in the books of Avalon’s library, but now that you mentioned it, that part was written in chicken scratch from a foreign source…

usually i die because i keep hitting the wrong key to nexus :confused:

What key are you pressing?

probably e,t,4, something thats not r
sometimes, i hit o instead of i when i want to attack enemies. died like that too

Just click.

i use touchpad

Oh, I see.

• Salsa
  • Guacamole
  • EWWWWWWW

0 voters

Guacamole’s okay, but I’m mildly allergic to anything that has to do with avocados.

Haven’t actually tasted guacamole by itself, the dip was instead smoothly spreaded inside a giant Stuffed burrito of chicken, vegetables, sauces and rice for me (It’s really amazing, go try Stuffed). I’m not sure if the guacamole was actually a contributing factor to the deliciousness, but since the burrito is right up there on my favourites, I’ll assume it is~ :>

Salsa, on the other hand…too sweet/sour for my liking as a dip, I think I’d prefer the creaminess that guacamole may provide

salsa because there is like an endless amounts of different types of salsa , i mean salsa does mean sauce after all but gucamole is always gucamole imo

• Gulag
  • Sushi, Korean BBQ, curry, cheeseburgers, miso soup, Chipotle’s asada with extra corn, the whole shebang.

0 voters

@Ecookied @GammaGamer

Who’s catchphrase is better?

TBH, I’m gonna have to go with “Gulag”, mostly because I never had the slightest intention to be comedic, let alone have it as a catchphrase. If you were looking for a battle between me and @Ecookied, it ain’t gonna happen, we’re besties :3

guac is good

• Taco
  • Burrito

0 voters

Just one vote can change the tide, I see. Now is the time for me to backstab Ecookied.

I’m just stupid