Just a whole lotta polls

Or it could mean white as in white bag.

I don’t know mister Wilhuff, have you ever eaten bag flavoured ice cream?

also
):

As a matter of fact, I have.

I was in this one gelato shop in Italy a few years ago.

…you’re joking, right? :sweat_smile:

No.

They had all sorts of interesting flavors…

• Ahsoka Tano
  • Rey

0 voters

Choose the better Star Wars female Jedi.

i love all fruit flavors and sherbets

Used to love mint chips. Probably birthday cake or cookies & cream now.
Funny thing is, I ate some cherry ice cream a couple hours before finding this poll.

Disney can throw anything they want (even a Mary Sue character like Rey) – I still consider the last trilogy as non-canon and for a very good reason.

Neapolitan :ice_cream:

Swensen’s sells this amazing “Sticky Chewy Chocolate” ice cream and personally, it’s to die for if you have an insatiable craving for chocolate * w*

This next one is incredibly controversial: There used to be durian-flavoured ice cream during seasonal periods here. Yes, the same stinky fruit, mashed into an ice cream. It’s actually really tasty, quite creamy and you can still taste that fruit through the ice cream. Of course, if you hate durian, you will absolutely hate this and you’d wish this was at least 2 continents away from you at all times . w.

@Triforcej You are a heretic. @JimdaFish @GammaGamer Alright men, we have special orders from Lord Sideous. Triforcej has been specifically marked for elimination.

mango

excuse me, i havent had a chance to watch the clone wars yet

neither have i, but i still know what the answer is

Oml I forgot about that! My mom is Malaysian and we go back for holidays sometimes (not so much in recent years, hence forgetting) but there’s this place I can’t remember that has ais kacang with durian ice cream. Best dessert ever =w=

Ice Kachang is the stuff, arguably better than ice cream if you have a craving. Aaaah I’d love to get one now but erm…circuit breaker (mini lockdown) currently active, so ah well, gotta wait in the meantime~

Thinking about changing my name :

• Demonseye
  • SirCutison
  • MrUrgleman (please don’t vote for this)
  • Other

0 voters

You’re not going to do Mrurgleman even if everyone votes for it, aren’t you?

That’s if i have money !

Or i could just yeetus deletus my post and hope everyone forgets about it

I liked milk ice cream I had in Italy quite a couple years back, and I think again when I was in Rome with school.

Also I know too little of Ahsoka to make any good judgment calls despite having a Lego set of her. I still like Rey.