Just a whole lotta polls

part 4 was great…except for the romance arc between koichi and yukako

part 4 was terrible and i’m disappointed that most of you think koichi is being picked up. i firmly believe there’s not enough information to determine whether he is or not

i mean…koichi is like half as tall as her

yeah, koichi is too tall in this drawing.

Well no bias here, but :candy: :candy: :candy:

That’s a bad poll, just because i like the prism pirate doesn’t mean i am dedicated to hate endlessly the other comics

True poll :

• The Prism Pirate
  • Candied Realm
  • Keepers of the Nexus
  • The Realm (the story not the comic)

0 voters

hmmm, now another flaw comes into play.

I forgot to check on this thread for a loooong time apparently

my favorite ice cream flavor is rocky road I think, although any I like any ice cream that has chocolate in it that isn’t plain chocolate ice cream. mint is also very good.

• Have every single hair on your body be plucked out (if more grow, those have to be removed as well).
  • Piss acid for the rest of your life (enough so it can damage your genitals over time).
  • Get slapped with a lifetime electronics ban.
  • Be forced to watch paint dry for two hours every day for the rest of your life.
  • Take a gamble of death – spin a wheel, 1/2 chance of death (no rigs, cough cough DECA mystery boxes)

0 voters

I normally spend a good amount of my day staring at a wall just thinking, don’t think staring at paint should be different

50% life continues as normal, 50% I don’t have to deal with anyone’s crap anymore
win/win

Am I good at getting to level 20

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

What trash internet browser(s) do you use?

• Google Chrome because I’m a noob.
  • Firefox because I think I’m so cool.
  • Waterfox because I’m an idiot.
  • Opera because of that sweet sweet layout.
  • Safari because I’m The Mac Person.
  • Brave because I want that free money. KA-CHING! :money_with_wings::money_with_wings::money_with_wings:
  • MS Edge because I’m a new-age Windows user in need of style.
  • Pale Moon because I have no idea what it is and I want to look educated.
  • 360 Secure Browser is thing. (I totally didn’t just search it up on Wikipedia.)
  • Internet Explorer because I’m that old-time Windows user and I haven’t realized that people have moved on in the past ten years.
  • DuckDuckGo because…oh wait.
  • Some other garbage thing that I will mention below. :arrow_down:

0 voters

How are these trash they are like literally the only browsers that exist

i think that’s the point

Little love for edge? XD

But why do so many here use Firefox? That surprises me.

because they think they’re so cool

does waterfox even exist or is it a pun on firefox

It exists. It’s kind of what Edge is to Explorer, but not as well thought out and managed. In my little experience with it. I hardly even use Firefox, it’s mostly on our PC because some of my siblings school programs only seem to work on that medium… hmm

It’s literally a direct copy of Firefox with worse security. So is Pale Moon.