my “other” option is tesco cheese sandwich

Just something that somehow crossed my mind today:

• Coated in liquid chocolate
  • Filled with liquid chocolate

0 voters

• Drink 1L of chocolate sauce
  • Eat 2kg of lumpias

0 voters

Never had lumpias before, so I don’t know if I’d like them or not, but 1L of chocolate would probably destroy me both physically and mentally, so I’ll take the lumpias.

2kg is a brutal amount of food to eat in one sitting, but I’d be much less likely to throw up from that than from 1L of chocolate sauce. That’s also why I chose coated and not filled in your poll.

Lumpias are fairly common in Dutch snackbars.

What I meant in that poll was more like in one piece of candy. I prefer filled because a coating of chocolate could get messy until it hardens, and once it hardens, you miss out on the feeling of joy. Feeling the liquid chocolate on your tongue is the true meaning of life.

Hmm then I still prefer coated, since hard candy lasts longer. A piece of candy filled with chocolate disappears much faster.

Besides, I have a minor trauma when it comes to sweet and greasy food.
(I once ate a whole pack of chocolate rolls when I was very hungry and had no other food in the house and it made me quite queasy and uncomfortable. Since then whenever I get too large a serving of chocolatey or otherwise oily/greasy sweets I get nauseous very quickly.)

I can definitely relate to that. I remember the time I tried my first pill, I was too terrified of choking that I couldn’t force myself to do it. I constantly drank water to help me do it, but after a good three minutes, I just spat it out. Stomach pain eventually arose from the amount of water that I consumed, and from that day on, I got nauseous every time I tasted anything with a grape flavor (which was the flavor of the pill). Fortunately, it doesn’t affect me as much now.

No specific amount of time was given, I drink the 1 liter of chocolate sauce over a period of several weeks via the normal way chocolate sauce is consumed

…one sitting

I can do that too (I once chugged curdled milk purely for the sake of mentally screwing with the person I was talking to, chocolate sauce can’t be that hard in comparison), just pointing out no time was given.

i see you’re completely content with destroying your body and tearing apart your very own system out of sheer spite and chocolate

I’d explode from drinking a normal amount of either, to be honest. And there’s a difference in concentration of chocolate syrup and chocolate milk. Not to say that you couldn’t do it…

• Chicken flavoured biscuit
  • Schnitzel flavoured ice cream

0 voters

I always thought the old ones looked like multicolored floppy drives or something that was just not a book

• old rotmg music good
  • old rotmg music bad

0 voters

I do love the new soundtrack (great job on it!)
But also I can’t say that the old music is bad

New soundtrack is great, but the amount of nostalgia I have attached to the old song will mean it will always sound good

https://filebin.net/s24mj1jptwc06jdt
(theme song)

I’m going to hope that means “good” unattached from your own music. I love just about every one of your songs better than the original theme, but I like the old one too! Albeit I didn’t have the volume on much to avoid annoying family with repetitive music… with your songs, my sister and I actually keep the volume on very quietly now instead of muted :3