Just got dced twice from my own tombs

i rolled the pharaoh ninja skin pack a couple of times and got 2 keys so i decided to solo them. i popped one and after being in it for like 2 minutes i get dced. i get a little annoyed and decide to go outside. i come back a couple of hours later and i want to do the other tomb. i close everything i have on the computer and restart my internet just so i dont dc.i pop it and dc like 5 min later. these are the only tombs i have ever popped, and quite strangely, the only tombs i have ever been dced from. i want a refund.

funny

What class?

deca has potato servers

That’s retarded. I would email deca even though they probably won’t refund you

@PLEBJESUS to elaborate, there is nothing that can be done except the own host be more careful about his network quality when he hosts tombs.

That looks like a giant leap in logic and your track record definitely isn’t making this any more convincing.

Try talking to Support, but I’m not sure they’re going to do anything. Think about it: if anyone could get key refunds that easily, you could just nexus, claim you got dc’d and get your key refunded instantly. That way you would basically have infinite dungeons until you can run them with ease.

If you ever get more keys, you should run them with other people. You still wouldn’t have gotten any whites from those two Tombs but at least you would have gotten 4 Life in donations out of them.

@RMGnoob this is simply the conclusion to make if he had sufficient internet and there was not other mass lag or disconnects occurring in that server at that time.
Please correct me if I’m wrong, but from having played with a hacker before, I’m pretty sure anti-status mods are the only way to get disconnected that often.
(And what’s with the track record bit? Why does everything circle back there? A person and his opinions aren’t defined by a singular action, no matter how bad it is)

There are a number of factors that could cause an internet connection or Flash to shit the bed.

Unfounded hackusations don’t make for interesting conversations.

If you’re not going to learn from your mistakes I don’t see why I should change my opinion of you.

I don’t see why you say I haven’t learned from my mistakes. My current goings-about on the forum do not indicate anything of the sort in any way.

First you were accusing all top guilds of duping without proof. Now you’re accusing someone of cheating without proof either.

Ever heard of the boy who cried wolf?

@RMGnoob Do you want me to list players?
First example, L_zo_e. He used to be part of a guild called Narco Corridos, and he uses a hacked client. He’s in the top 200 warriors last I checked. Regs or mods, if you flag this for witch hunted y’all better back it the frick up. (I have Discord audio of him talking about his client and recordings of him using antistatus and autonexusing. Please. I even censored his name.)

I’m not saying the OP uses a hacked client. In fact, I don’t dispute the legitimacy of this player reconnecting. I’m just stating a potential reason for a player’s continuous disconnecting.

You accused entire guilds. Either you can prove the whole guild is in on the duping thing and organizes their dupes together, or your accusation is unfounded. Simple as that.

Implying that people are using hacks whenever they come here to report an issue doesn’t strike me as very welcoming or conducive to good conversations.

@RMGnoob

[quote=“RMGnoob, post:16, topic:19263”]
or your accusation is unfounded. Simple as that.
[/quote]Did you finish reading the thread?

never said it was. Just wanted to add it because it’s a viable point to mention.

If you just word it as "hacked client might be the cause of your disconnect"
rather than going straight for the:
“can only assume it is because of hacked client”

Then we’d all be friends in this thread I’m sure.

@Nevov that’s my bad; I’ll change it.

Ah, so this is how I should structure my post to avoid being put in the Whine Cellar?

:frowning: moving to "Whine Cellar"
Rip like 400 gold lol

Moved back to #game-discussion:tech-support.

OP may have worded it to seem like a whine, but there may be a discussion to be had.

What discussion exactly? That deca has bad servers? (Though it’s been proved that the servers are the exact same as kabams) If it’s offtopic from the main post, It should be on it’s own Post.