Just got dced twice from my own tombs

it really is something, isn’t it? how our legitimate threads get moved to the wc, and crap like this stays up. i’ve noticed a correlation: if you argue with them, they wc your thread.

no worries, i have patently and objectively won against @RMGnoob rmgnoob in an argument (i made predictions about deca and the sub, he mocked them, they all ended up being right) so i’ll just assume by default that he is scared of embarrassing himself again.

Yes, this is currently the way it is. The community has discussed it, the regs have extensively discussed it, I’m sure the mods have discussed it. We have a pretty good record with moving threads, even to the Whine Cellar.

As for your correlation regarding arguments, you are correct. When you, @Dthnider, argue with us, based on your history, it does result in your threads being moved to the Whine Cellar.

You have a pretty good record according to whom? Yourself?

That really sucks man, but Deca doesnt usually do refunds (nor should they, without any evidence). Can you provide any evidence to back up your claim? The only way I’ve ever heard of someone getting a refund is if they recorded the entire thing and proved that they actually opened and DCed.

Well… is anyone else bitching about us?

@OP
We aren’t affiliated with Deca so we cannot directly help you.
You can try to ask support (as everyone else is saying) and seeing if they will refund you, but without any solid evidence that you actually opened and Dc’d from a tomb you are probably out of luck.

Yes, because you send anyone that disagrees to the wine cellar :slight_smile: im not a fucking idiot so dont treat me like one

Context?

yep sure pal, go to the wine cellar and about half the posts there are someone being critical of a reg and getting moved. Don’t be stupid on purpose please, because I know you’re not

links please.
And don’t include your shitposts.

Great, look who’s back from his week ban… :roll_eyes:

No we don’t. We send post that become flame wars to the WC. When you keep arguing back at us without providing evidence to support you claim and making pointless threads, yes we will WC them.

You posted 3 threads with the same title…

What the heck does this even mean? And what does it have to do with the title?

Yes, pls clarify this: What the heck does “AMA request - people that trade me in godlands with empty inventories” mean?? The title makes no sense and you are just spamming at this point.

You say “No need to move this post to the Whine Cellar as it is a legitamate question and you don’t have a power problem.” And then say “Mynamerr is abusing mod powers.” Mynamerr is doing what we are supposed to do, throw post that are trash into the WC. Also not even a question. Also, again, Regulars are not mods.

Stop trying to tell us that we are the problem with the forum. In fact if anyone is, you are. Why do you think you got banned?? The mods banned you for being toxic, and trust me, they know better than us.

I would go further but:

1. to lazy to do more.
  2. I don’t think I have to, and if I do, I will.

Edit:

At this point I think you’ve gone way past mere idiot status, yes.

Maybe at some point you should ask yourself if maybe, just maybe, the reason why you’re still stuck either raging at people or getting banned might not be that the entire world conspires against you.

Maybe, just maybe, you’re the one who has a serious problem.

Maybe, just maybe, the whole “savant syndrome”, “everyone is an idiot who can’t understand my genius” thing is bullshit and you have a serious social handicap that requires professional help.

Food for thought.

(inb4 thread gets locked for being obviously off-topic after a necrobump that comes almost a month too late)

(inb4 Dthnider still takes it to mean that we’re all horrible conspirators trying to censor his deep and thought-provoking words)

No, they run on potatoes.

Here is an example of one of them.

@SirSpud

uh…

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.