Just looking for some advise

more looking for fun little challenges to make some of the easier dungeons harder I am looking to challenge myself and improve my skills. but thank you for the advise I look forward to trying those out.

Oh, but if you want challenges, imitate Kalle’s Wandless Abyss run as Priest. Would be interesting to see how that’d go, especially with a Tome of Pain.
hint hint, everyone with one.

Oh that sounds fun I do have a 6/8 priest Ill just need to get a tomb of pain

Yeah, not sure that’s a good idea for me (with my decoy pet that doesn’t kill stuff). And I’m definitely not crazy brave enough to run it with my tome of pain.

Sorry to sound like a loser here, but it’s spelt advice…

You don’t sound like a loser. You sound like someone who knows the difference between a noun (advice) and a verb (advise).

My mistake I was typing this is a bit of a rush should have spell checked.

anyway any other challenges for some of the other dungeons I wanna hear some fun ideas

I was under the impression that nest already does hp scale? Correct me if I’m wrong.

She’s talking about the upcoming changes on the enemies and the boss, like the debuffs the queen inflicts, for example, changing the cancerous red confuse shots to curse instead

given I have never competed a hive I would not know what the old boss was really like

Why? I feel like the nest is fine as is tbh. No reason to make one of the more difficult dungeons easier.

wait that dude played before tome of pain existed, so how tf did he get anything done?

electric pet

Not as far as I know.
A quick ctrl+F through the list of HP-scaled enemies shows no results for “EH” - which is a prefix for all the Nest enemies, when it was still known as the “Epic Hive” in production.

As for not making a harder dungeon easier, I disagree. The ridiculous damage the bees can do, along with their zillion invuln phases, .5 second confuses, and everlasting weak shots is not fun to play against.
tbh, Lost Halls seems to fit the concept of “endgame” much better: enemies have phases that are unique yet dealable, even when soloing (though proper caution is necessary).

I feels this is getting off topic

username checks out

Ohh wow geez. That would get annoying fast.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.