Just looking for some advise

So a while back I made a post on soling lost halls and I have made some work on doing that (thank you to all of you who gave ideas for me to try) anyway in that post I stated I am on a mission to SOLO AND CLEAR. all the dungeons but as I go back to look at my challange I gave myself most of the dungons are fairly easy to me at this point so this is what I come looking for today. I wish to keep going with this challenge but I would like to add some fun rules to mix it up. to help you all out here is a list of all dungeons I plan to do.
All low lands dungeons- for this ill maybe just use a low level character without my pet only thing I can think of.

All stat maxing dungeons not including life or mana
snake pit
sprite world
abyss of demons
sewers
puppet theater
and undead lair.

All the epic dungeons
so deadwater docks
crawling depths
woodland labyrinth (I may be mixing up this one’s name with it’s low lands version)

Endgame dungeons
Nest
shatters
lost halls(not counting void run)

any extra dungeons that are to rare to be stat farming dungeons or to easy to be endgame

mana/life droppers
tomb
ocean trench
parasite

and last but not least oyrx and o2 and all of his court.

if you have any questions or idea’s I am all ears

edit: it’s good to be back btw my mouse broke and realm is a bitch and a half to play without a mouse.

I can give some advise for some upcoming dungeons regarding solo+clear:
image : Use a Mystic with the Esben staff to clear the minions, then switch to EP to kill the Observer.
If you’re going exclusively for a clear, then Samurai/Ninja with Void Blade gets the job done quite easily. (Samurai has slightly better defense and slightly more damage per shot, but is slower than Ninja; would probs advise the latter for the higher dex and spd)
image: Wait. For. The. Beework. I can’t stress enough how tough it’ll be otherwise. With HP scaling and less über-deadly-overkill phases, you’ll have a much easier time.

Most of the others are quite self-explanatory. I’d recommend Huntress/Archer/Sorcerer for most of them due to minions, though you might want to take a melee if you’ll be soloing a Tomb.
There’s probably a few videos of solos regarding the bosses that you might get some use out of watching.

Trivial Issues Thread

more looking for fun little challenges to make some of the easier dungeons harder I am looking to challenge myself and improve my skills. but thank you for the advise I look forward to trying those out.

Oh, but if you want challenges, imitate Kalle’s Wandless Abyss run as Priest. Would be interesting to see how that’d go, especially with a Tome of Pain.
hint hint, everyone with one.

Oh that sounds fun I do have a 6/8 priest Ill just need to get a tomb of pain

Yeah, not sure that’s a good idea for me (with my decoy pet that doesn’t kill stuff). And I’m definitely not crazy brave enough to run it with my tome of pain.

Sorry to sound like a loser here, but it’s spelt advice…

You don’t sound like a loser. You sound like someone who knows the difference between a noun (advice) and a verb (advise).

My mistake I was typing this is a bit of a rush should have spell checked.

anyway any other challenges for some of the other dungeons I wanna hear some fun ideas

I was under the impression that nest already does hp scale? Correct me if I’m wrong.

She’s talking about the upcoming changes on the enemies and the boss, like the debuffs the queen inflicts, for example, changing the cancerous red confuse shots to curse instead

given I have never competed a hive I would not know what the old boss was really like

Why? I feel like the nest is fine as is tbh. No reason to make one of the more difficult dungeons easier.

wait that dude played before tome of pain existed, so how tf did he get anything done?

electric pet

Not as far as I know.
A quick ctrl+F through the list of HP-scaled enemies shows no results for “EH” - which is a prefix for all the Nest enemies, when it was still known as the “Epic Hive” in production.

As for not making a harder dungeon easier, I disagree. The ridiculous damage the bees can do, along with their zillion invuln phases, .5 second confuses, and everlasting weak shots is not fun to play against.
tbh, Lost Halls seems to fit the concept of “endgame” much better: enemies have phases that are unique yet dealable, even when soloing (though proper caution is necessary).

I feels this is getting off topic

username checks out