Just returning after a 3ish year long hiatus, looking for a laid back, experienced USNW guild

the names rob, i jus started playin again about 3 weeks to a month ago after 3 - 4 years, so as of rn i will admit i’m gonna have to run all the newer high-risk dungeons a few times to learn how to properly clear em(everything added after the shatters update) but ill be up to speed in no-time, i still have my 6 chars from before i quit, one maxed, the rest are 5/8 or 6/8 except for a freshly potted rogue im slowly trading pots for, im not rich but whenever i happen to die, re-maxing and re-gearing wont be a problem i wont ever need or ask for a handout, and on that subject, im looking to join a guild with exclusively players who take care of themselves too, theres nothing more annoying then being in a nexus listen to a bunch of blue stars beg for items, just to go into your vault or a realm and begging continued in a guild chat and being in a roster with those types of players in it is the quickest way to get me to leave the guild. i’m mostly f2p but will on occasion acquire a few keys for a chain dungeon to pop for guild, but also want a guild thats active and has players that will pop on occasion too. i pop an inc every realm close that im in assuming someone doesnt pop first or theres enough players that made it to that point. and lastly, please dont msg me and try to recruit me into a guild if ur roster is filled with kids or pansies. i like to joke around alot, sometimes my jokes are a lil dark, and im an asshole that likes to talk some harmless shit to and fuck with my peoples just for the lulz. i only wanna join a 17 or 18+ guild, with maybe a few exceptions for a few teens that are mature, Msg me through realmeye or in-game @PixelPlaya if you got a spot on ur roster.

Hello! I love your vibe from what you say, you should join my guild Poi Poi Gang, we love to banter a lot and we open keys. We have no reqs.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.