Just Some Epic Resprites That Maybe Someday Will Be Usable... {Sort of Retextures}

Sort of Retextures

So… I got bored one day and started wondering about a realm texture pack. After a while I ended up making a bunch of 16 by 16 reskins of the swords. I do realize that I cant actually use a texture without breaking terms of service, but maybe with unity or something else Ill be able to. Either way, I ended up with some sprites and way too much time wasted, so here they are. The swords are in order based off the realm eye page for swords, (I know, I’m missing only a few of them.) minus the tier 4 sword (and plus the t14.). Some look pretty good, at least in my opinion, and some look incredibly bad, *cough, Acidic Slasher, *cough.

• I think this mostly qualifies as fan art over idea, but I’m not sure, so I’m sorry if its in the wrong area.

• edit, here are some more I’ve been working on for a little while.
    Acropolis Armor

Acrop-1

Ring of Unbound Health

uberhp

Cloak of the Plainswalker

plains

Elemental Detonation Spell

png

16x16 Sword Resprites Take 2 (part 3)
Gotgot's Super-Duper-Sprite-Pile

Damm they look amazing

I think Broadsword is missing? There seems to be an empty space in the top row…

Either way, what Mynamerr said. These look great.

Do more.

Personally, I think you might want to adjust the Gaseous Glaive, as a Glaive is a blade attached to a pole arm, and as such the handle should be way longer than the blade. The current design looks more like a scimitar to me than a glaive.

Aside from that, very nice job.

There’s a flail in the game?

It’s the mmace
https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/mmace-mmurderer

Thanks, and yeah that makes sense about the glaive, I just went off of the in game sprites and didn’t think much about changing them too much, although I might try that if I do more. I do have a void bow, acropolis armor, uber hp, plainswalker, and elemental detonation spell that just need color tweaks to work.

No, the broadsword is the second one, I just thought id make it look like a fixed version of the T0, but thanks.

Falchion is missing, 0/10.

jk, this looks pretty cool! Defs fit for another game, though >w<

Planewalker and acropolis shapes need work. Actually, most of the swords need some kind of shape rework in addition to recoloring. It’s a good start though.

With the swords most of the colors are like that because I did it a while ago in paint, where as with the other items, I took colors from the items themselves and added shades. What would you suggest their changed to look like?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

X4 ReSprites (part 2)