Just some ideas that could be added into the game

Just some Ideas I think should be implemented into the game. They arent huge changes though. Feel free to comment below what you think.

1. Adding more to the realm: This is a pretty minor one but running around the realm can be really boring, since unless you go near god lands, you encounter next to nothing. It would be interesting if there were more buildings/ruins that would fit into the environment. For a starting beginner, there isn’t much they can do besides follow their quest and try not to die. It can be boring so for example it would be cool if there was a small ruined temple that mirrors the sphinx spawn in the deserts near the beaches. Or perhaps have a ruined town in the midlands region. Of course these could have chests that have the appropriate level gear or maybe some other addition, like some destructible blocks or other mechanisms that can help teach beginners what higher level areas/dungeons might be like. It could also drop lesser UTs for beginners or minor stat pots.

You could also add a marshlands to the map just for diversification.

1. Changing Ghost Kings drops: The first change would be the drops. It’s infuriating whenever someone buffs ghost king, so I suggest making the ring drop from the smaller ghost enemies and have the skull drop from the ghost king. That way there wouldnt be anyone messing it up. This would also be similar to the liches since it only drops the STs from the bearers, which can only be spawned if the lich is buffed.

2. Cland Boss counter: It’s always a hassle to stack bosses. And when you do stack them, you don’t how many bosses there actually are. You could spend 30 minutes killing minions and only get 1 boss. So it would be much more useful if you could see how many bosses there are. You could add a small red circle on the corner of the boss icon and that number displays how many bosses have spawned.

4.Changing Janus Portal: This was mentioned in another thread, but I’ll add it here since I think it should be changed. We all know how frustrating it can be to go into the court of oryx only for craig to open the dungeon opposite of what we want. So now not only do we not get to do that dungeon, but we also don’t get to do oryx.

Here’s what an updated version looks like:
The new court will now instead be connected to oryx, since it doesnt make sense that the small room Craig is in should be considered a court. It would open left or right, possibly Shaitans on the left and Encore on the right (and possibly ice tomb going straight up). So in this case, the moment you kill Janus, you can see which wing opens, and thus can make the quick decision of going or not. If you dont get what you want, no problem, just follow the other people who did Janus and do Oryx and O2.

Also this makes sense for Janus, since he is the god of doorways, and as of now, he only opens one portal. If he opened two, it would actually be more similar to his greek/roman lore.

As for Craig, he can, since the room he was originally in is gone now, also be in the court. He appears in the beginning, disapears during the fight then reappears at the end, something like this:

The chamber to Janus Opens
Craig: Oh hi guys, just doing some intern duties, what are you doing here in the court of Oryx?
Craig:You’re welcome to stay so long as you don’t activate Janus
Upon activating him
Craig: Oh no, you guys always ruin everything.
He then proceeds to disappear:
Janus then taunts: “You thrash His Lordship’s castle, kill his brothers, and challenge us. Come, challenge me if you dare.”
The fight proceeds.
Upon killing him, during the period where Janus is flashing and is about to disappear, Craig reappears and says: Wow you guys survived. I wonder if i should report this to oryx.
Chest spawns, a wing opens leading to either shaitan or encore.

For this version, you can skip Craig’s dialogue in the beginning (so that you don’t waste time) by simply going straight up and activating Janus.

Also might as well throw in an HP scaling for Janus. He gets bulldozed every time.

Just a few smaller Changes I thought of:

1. make it so mwoods boss drops less bags. it’s difficult to get in the realm portal sometimes

2. Make it so that stasised nature sprite gods can still be killed

Once again feel free to tell me what you think.

I don’t think Janus should get get hp scale

then people wouldn’t do Janus -> oryx anymore

That goes against the original idea, though.

The original idea was to choose.

i laughed sooo hard at this point. hahahah

There are good ideas in here but think… how would this benefit the game. For me it would not really even help the game at all, especially if deca made these changes instead of making cool events. Also can Craig not sound so pathetic, he is the DANKEST npc in the game, he should have something better than “Oh no, you guys always ruin everything.”

Besides, added structures/ecosystems will benefit the game, since it won’t be boring for newer players who might die over and over

I don’t see that the Mwood bag troble me

I think they should buff a Mwood drop rates

I sit in the train for 2 hours and only getting 3 Mwoods

I understand that it might “overshadow” sprite and snake pit

But

I didn’t do the dungeon for pots
i did it for whites

It really hard to grind for white when the dungeon ain’t droping

Im not talking about white or blue bags. Im talking about the abnormally high number of pink bags.

I didn’t notice that

Maybe it has to do with number of players in the dungeon. Next time you’re in a crowded dungeon (thats not a fame train) call mwoods and see how many pink bags you can get.

Deathmages, Temples (with Great Temple Snakes in them), Liches, Ent Ancients, sometimes Phoenix Lords and Oasis Giants can spawn pretty far away from godlands too.

I’m not against your idea, I just think you should be wary of throwing too many enemies at once at unmaxed players with crappy gear who have trouble even getting to lvl 20.

That bug is indeed very annoying (at least if you give a shit about their drops) and should be fixed.

Im impartial on most, except the first. The first one definitely needs to be implemented

Love the idea of more to do in the realm I was just thinking the same thing How about events for low level characters lol.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.