RealmS🅱️ock
  • How popular is it?
  • About how many people use it?
  • Can you get banned for using it?
  • Why is there a bit named after @ArkRumiera
  • Will there be a bot named after me?
    Oryx🅱️hop
  • Whatever happened to them?
    How does Decker know when you’ve done something wrong?
  • I know they can see through YouTube
  • Would I get banned if I said “autonexus is annoying” or “this hacked client sucks” in the chat.
    And Lastly
    Do you think RotMG will die after Unity?

Of course not

The point of unity is to not be on flash

I imagine there’d be less

Deca plans to carry all of your data over

Like the hackers, I imagine there would be less bots

The lag should be severely reduced

I guess it’s pretty popular for a sleazy rwt site

A small minority (I hope)

Yes, you can definitely get banned for using it

The creator of the bot must know him somehow

That, I don’t know the answer to. Depends on your relationship with bot makers,or perhaps how well you’re known.

Don’t know don’t care

Usually through reports

Or when you foolishly upload evidence on the internet

I think there’s a chance, but maybe not

Realm might pick up for awhile after unity and then die out later on, like years later

Confirmed, no wipes will happen.

Most likely not, as it defeats the some of the reasons it’s getting ported, Flash has major security issues, and those will become much worse after it loses support in 2020.

Yes, but there will be a much lower amount, many hacks won’t be able to be implemented and it will take much longer to make a hacked client after a major update.

Nothing, no wipe will occur, everything will be the same except for the client you use to play the game.

They’ll still exist, maybe to a lesser degree, but the people that want these bots will find a way.

Client lag will be lessened by a great degree, server and connection lag will still exist but as of right now those are very rare compared to the general client lag we have to deal with on a day-to-day basis, lag won’t be nearly as much of a problem as it is now.

Very.

There literally isn’t a way for us to know unless we’re @KoolKash or something.

Yes, but how would decker know?

a bot?

idk

where’s the HorisKane bot?

They still exist, as for where you’ll have to find out on your own.

What do you mean by this? how does Deca find hackers and shit? people report them via email with video evidence.

Most likely not, a ton of people meme about using auto nexus, with so many people joking about it Deca wouldn’t take a random piece of chat out of context.

No? why would it? It’ll be much better suited for the people that will stick with it than it is now.

Double post?

hmm?

On my screen you posted your reply twice

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.