Just wow... Wow

Note: I don’t know if this belongs here but…

I may be a tad bit late on finding this out but damn… imagine some random player getting a hold of this ring

Or this staff… just imagine

this is like watching somebody find out what an oryx is, so adorable

The Admin Sword was duped and widespread back in the day. I think it was the small swatsec reign…

Well I knew already about the admin weapons. But didn’t know about the creators ring. Damn 5,000 att…

are we sure he (or she I dunno) is permanently banned…?

From what I’ve heard he’s currently under probabtion/in jail or smth…

No, that was when Kabam implemented the ability to buy Mp/Hp pots and people figured out that they could just edit the ID of the Hp pot to turn it into whatever item ID they wanted. They could spawn infinite amounts of every item in the game’s code, including admin items and items that were not fully released yet (like the Thousand Shot, Ray Katana, tiered items above WC tops, etc…).

Damn they don’t screw around with hackers…

Well that’s just cause Swatsec took rotmg hacking to a whole new level with his incident.

how would you edit the ID?

It was other stuff too not just Kabam…

True he did cause quite the riot. Also I like ur pic possible new boss for lod? xD

Uh no my profile picture is my first sketch / drawing of the first boss of my first endgame dungeon, although in terms of lore, he does have a large connection with the LoD.

And he also has a witch hat for Halloween.

yo thats cool. Name of your post? (if its still available) I would be interested in checking it out

cheat engine I think

The dungeons idea isn’t even finished yet sadly.

I like how most of the things that you’ve said on this thread are wrong lmfao

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.