Kazeishi - Jade/Garnet Statue Drop

Hey Everyone! I had an idea for a drop from the Jade and Garnet statues which I thought would fit well. It is a Katana with very high DPS which fires in the opposite direction that you point it. Stats and DPS comparison graphs are bellow.

###KAZEISHI

(sorry about the shadow on the edge, didn’t know how to get rid of that)

A katana of jade stone designed to slay that of both the air and earth.

####Stats:

• Tier: UT
  • Range: 5.0
  • Damage: 175 - 210
  • Stat Bonus: +2 Spd, +2 Def
  • Special properties: Has a spread of 180°, meaning it fires in the opposite direction of the cursor
  • Fame Bonus: 4%
  • Feed Power: 650

####DPS Graph

I’m a new user, so it is against the rules to embed more than 1 image per post:

The 180 Degree spread seriously sounds amazing.

Also, use LunaPic to make your pictures transparent

the 180 degree thing isnt that bad of a debuff, would be kinda annoying for the knight stuns, other than that, this seems to be a more intense csword.

Havent looked at balancedness.

also why def when u have so much range?

Okay so is this a katana or a sword?

Sprite looks like a sword

description says it’s a katana

180 is a cool idea though

Ive only seen one other item like this

Though I’ve seen a similar concept for a Staff, a Katana with such an idea doesn’t sound too bad either.
(and, to spare you all some trouble, here’s the DPS graph!)

…though its DPS might be a little too high…5 range is further than other Katanas. Even if it rewards practice, I think it does so a little too well.
So, I’d say change the damage range from 175-210 to 160-195. That way, the DPS graph will look like this - with the darker line being the new one, mind you.

(and, to clarify some more damage values; the original’s average damage was 192.5; the suggested one’s 177.5)

I would like this instead of a pot for killing them. Maybe make two of them, one for each statue, similar to the nest color armors? I would like a green and orange variant. As for the DPS, maybe a sacrifice in range would be a good tradeoff for the high dps.

Also, all swords go down to the left for sprites, and katanas go up and to the right. I thought this was a sword at first.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.