Keep dcing (Using Flash Player)

I believe this is the right place to ask for this.

When i’m playing I can usually play about 5minutes, and then I’ll get disconnected.

Is there anyone that this happend to before? Or anyone have some "might tix stuff"
So I can fix this problem, as it anoys me a lot.

Please, someone… help me… It’s kinda hard to live with…

When you say disconnected, do you mean the 10 minute DC? Because I’m not sure if you were online during the weekend, but effectively all the servers crashed for a while, and mass DC’s were happening everywhere.

Are you sure this is a Flash related problem, or just the problems that everyone has been experiencing recently because of bots crashing servers?

I’ve had this problem for like 2weeks now… I know about the weekend stuff and all that… And it’s not a 10Minutes DC, its just a like DC then i can play again right after…

But,

As in, try playing on browser if you can, and see if this problem persists?

Could be an internet thing, clearing your Flash cache, etc.

It’s not just on flashplayer, web browser does the same thing…

Its kinda rip… How to fix the clearing flash thing? xD

Maybe lowering both in-game and flash graphics to low, and changing all that stuff which may cause some lag like hardware accel, decamenu, shadows, etc…

Reboot system , clear system cache , uninstall and check you have latest version of flash , also check the settings like turn off shadows and hardware acceleration stuff . Not only this if are lagging like you get lag then your internet has problems

These were views according to me

I don’t use flash but I thought many people say the latest version is very laggy in comparison to flash 18 so maybe try this

I don’t feel laggy or lower bit rates on version 25

What computer do you use?

Idk I have 7-8 different computer that I play on

Actually, make sure you don’t have the latest version of flash projector, it sucks. Use flash projector 18, it’s the best

@Defancers

None of all thoose things have worked yet… Still looking for an solution…

What is your internet speed ? , Check your bandwidth many a times this cause lot of problems, try running same internet on other pc if it works fine on other then your pc have issues

Find a different server.
Or reinstall RotMG.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.