Kicked out [Disconnections at Setpiece Bosses]

This is the most annoying problem i experienced. I am hunting for a boss, like on the other side of the map, by that i mean very far, and right when i start getting to him close and fighting, it kicks me out. I once found a cyclops god, and i was about to get there,when guess what. Kicked out. I wish it wouldn’t happen…

You mean like disconnected? Or is it loading error

When im fighting the screen instantly goes randomly black and i get kicked out to nexus without pressing R

BTW im incognito so NO i havent changed my settings

Use Adobe flash projector, browser is often unstable, go Google “rotmg flash projector” and follow the instructions

wat?

i can’t download though because well this is not my laptop XD i dont have one

Playing rotmg on a laptop tends to give me a lot of lag, which is the likely reason for your disconnections, so if possible switch to a pc. My suggestions, if you have to stick with the laptop, are:

1. Get permission to download flash projector from whoever owns the laptop that you use to play (the realmeye wiki has a very helpful article on it, which I will link below)

2. if you are using chrome to play, switch to edge/internet explorer (if you are unable to get flash projector). Edge/internet explorer seems to work better for some reason

3. in the options menu go to the experimental tab and enable all the lag optimizations found there and go to the graphics (I believe it’s in graphics) tab and turn off shadows

4. hunt around this forum for lag reduction tips (@Pfiffel made a helpful lag reduction guide, and I think @Bluenoser’s guide might have a section on it as well. I will link these things down below).

If none of this works, you’ll either have to a. deal with the disconnections, b. quit rotmg, or c. wait for realm to be ported off flash, which may or may not ever happen.

https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/using-the-adobe-flash-projector

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.