KillerBeeNest.exe Has stopped working

Stumbled upon it in USEast Beholder

RotMG Troller Strikes Again!
New Insect horde event glitch

damn

must be like in LoD where if you lag you insta die

exactly

The knight sitting there, was he sitting there calling out fake dungeons to get people to teleport? because if not I not sure how they would all of ended up on top of that thing.

Actaully being discussed somewhere, there is a new bug that caused a new form of ent sitting to be possible.

Yea. He called a few of them. As far as I know the 2 8/8’s were there died from him cause I saw them pop but since I turned off my recording before one of them died I can’t really prove that he did it. The 8/8 I saw was named Epio

Yeah just saw this
And I’d say him siting there is a pretty good amount of proof but that’s up to deca to decide

there is a bug where it never dies, and you can get tons of people killed by it.
I fell for it on my 8/8 ninja but was super lucky because they timed the callout wrong xD.
Rip all the people who died, but tbh it was pretty funny. :slight_smile:

yeah he called a tomb and i teleported and insta popped

Dis happened in usw med

@Nathanite wuz there too

yeah its basically the new ent/avatar sitting thing

wowzers this game is so good

Welp. I’m not teleporting to any dungeon calls if the nest event boss is happening anymore. :’)

If anything it’s good for making a train since once this happens the realm is very hard to close.

Is there any chance of character revival from Deca if you have video proof of getting rekt by a hacking sitter? Personally never happened to me, just curious.

There appears to be a glitch with the new Insect horde event that can randomly spawn in a realm, This. Glitch turn the event completly invunerable, making it impossible to kill and, in turn, cause the realm to stay forever open until the server restarts.

The cause of this glitch is still unknown and community investigation is required.
The glitch was recorded in the EUSOUTH server.

A picture of the glitched event.

Incest hoard :open_mouth: please tell me no.

NO NO NO NO NO NO

Removed template text for ya

What’s the actual name of the event though?

Fixed, whatever you do, do not panic…

No idea, the Killer Bee nest is the main nest, altough oryx calls it his insect horde…

KIller Bee Nest + blue/red/yellow Beehemoth

but no one wants an incest hoard shivers