Kinda Sucks is Rebuilding

Title says it all, i’m making a go at rebuilding this guild, we’re a casual guild focused more on making new friends and MAYBE running some difficult dungeons if we can get people for it, otherwise we’re here to hang and have fun. /tell me in game to join (Jerricho) or hit me up on discord Robmatu#4917.

Requirements:

• Speak at least English
  • Its not a requirement but if you’re gonna run dungeons you should have a decent character (Use your own discretion, obviously don’t bring a T5 staff to a fungal)
  • Skills: DONT CARE
  • Don’t Cheat, if i see it you’re gone
  • Time Zone: DONT CARE (I’m in CST tho)
  • Try and stay active, i purge people who leave for over a month (Unless you let me know with a suitable reason)
    -No racism or Bigotry
    -Be 18+ (Exceptions can be made if you aren’t annoying)

for some reason, i read this as “kinda sucks to rebuild” or “rebuilding kinda sucks” (no joke, my head just wanted to make sense of it in that way)

must be from all the years of playing and saying and reading that over and over again :sweat_smile:

Both of those are very true tho

indeed, they are!

Still recruiting?
I do have a few questions though.
Do you guys run dungeons together?
Do you all just chill together in discord together?
Im returning after a year of not playing and am hoping to get back into the game. My last guild i was in died out so i got bored playin by myself.

Yes we are! The plan is to run dungeons together (Although it may not be endgame too frequently because we wanna keep a chill environment) and yeah we just joke around in discord while we play.

Hey, I’m returning after 1-2 years too and you seem friendly and nice, hoping to accept me there :slight_smile:

I currently have a guild for myself, would like to join a non-extreme guild. If you’re rebuilding, I’d like to help and join :slight_smile: https://www.realmeye.com/player/JamPie

Absolutely! Hit up my discord.

Your Guild seems like a chill place to be so i’m interested in joining it :slight_smile:

Nice, hit me up on discord and we’ll get you sorted. Robmatu#4917

I don’t find anyone under that Discord Tag

TheDarth27#5968

Still recruiting?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.