dbe929e6f94ac41dd3dd0b96338885557e193158

Virgam virens tenebras ipsum

• Tier: UT
  • Shots: 2
  • Damage: 150-300
  • RoF: 110%
  • Range: 5
  • Fame Bonus: 6%
  • Special Properties: Shots pass through obstacles, shots hit multiple targets
  • Projectile speed: 5 tiles per second
  • Lifetime: 1 second
  • On Equip: +3 DEF
  • Feed Power: 900
  • Drops: ???

An example of shots firing:

(The red glow is just there to help you see the priest)

Book of Shadow

6ed8969e59f1ff4c39b21a4fa6b89552d1962543
Said to merge its user with darkness itself, a powerful effect, but incredibly exhausting

• Tier: UT
  • MP Cost: 150
  • Effect on User: Invulnerable for 2 seconds, speedy for 3 seconds
  • Cooldown: 10 Seconds
  • Feed Power: 1100

Cape of Lost Hope

00ba5c2880f060e7bb5b817f54228fe04973f1c7
Made of an unknown material, this regal shroud provides protection even against the most powerful blasts

• On Equip: +18 Def +4 ATT
  • Feed Power: 800

Crown of The Deceased

d3388ab3d4e321026746b6b45028f123aecb3d96
The ancient mark of a famous king, it holds infinite value and is feared by even the Mad God himself

• On Equip: +6 SPD, +6 DEF, +6 VIT, +6 ATT
  • Feed Power: 1200

Thanks for reading! I spent a lot of time trying to make these as balanced as possible. Invulnerability is an interesting concept to play around with, and I hope I didn’t make the tome too broken.

Is this set meant to make preists have as much defense as ninja, in my opinion the robe is overpowered mabye you should add some stat reductions or make the defense 18 with subtracting some dex. The wand is decently balanced and the attack animation is cool, just a question do both shots do the damage you wrote up or do they add to that. The tome’s invincibility is fine for 1 second but speedy should be for 5 seconds and the ring is like the bracer of the guardian with more stats and no health.

the idea is kinda cool
i loved the robe, but i really dislike when invunerable has a shitty timing, i mean
oreo should has at least 3 sec of it, i meant the tome too
wand is ok, , and
did you try to create another potato?? vit is worthless now
you should put +50 hp + 50 mp at least

this set would not overpower priest, bc it really is (i have ice priest and tome of geb it’s really immortal)

very unbalanced imo, the robe is more like a heavy armour than a robe

The tome was meant to be able to get you out of situations really quickly. You become invulneable and you can use the speedy to get away.

Nerfed the robe

Made it 2 seconds, and speedy 3 seconds

Im going to leave the ring as it is

10/10 sprite

Yeah, a little work is probably needed for this sprite. The shades are so close to each other that’s it’s hard to discern any intent in shading that you might of had.

The wand seems a bit OP even with 5 range, it makes fallen obsolete. Why i am saying this is that in most lower tier stuff you don’t need high range and can stand close to boss (stuff like UDLs)
the sprites arent that good (the ring is garbo).

up the mp on the tome to 200

Google translate doesn’t like the re-translation, what does it say?

(Re-translation: Virgam virens tenebras ipsum --> Staff very dark green)

i study latin

it seems ipsum agrees with tenebras, meaning “very dark”, and both of them agree with virens which means headed, as in refering to the head of something.

virgam is a first declension noun meaning staff.

therefore it translates to “a staff with a very dark heading” or something to that affect

ty <3

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.