Knight? DARE I say it?

not bad idea buffing it. but seems that because of pets, a decent pet with H and MH with good levels make the knight op, the stun can be spammed if the pet just spams 5+ MP per 1 sec. but again, its my opinion :slight_smile:

Not if you include the damage from stuns, which is more useful as it’s available when you need it to do extra damage. He benefits anyway from any berserk or damaging from the other melee classes.

All the melee classes are broken since pets. Since they have to get in close they can’t avoid taking some damage, which used to mean having to retreat and heal/recover, Ranged classes do less damage but by dodging could stay shooting for longer. Now though they get healed and their mana replenished by their pet, without having to retreat except from the worst enemies, and so can keep on fighting, easily out-damaging classes with more range.

Lol buffing wis is basically better pet for knights

The Knight does not need to be buffed.
The Knight’s primary role is to be a Tank.
He has enough defense that VIT really doesn’t become a problem unless he’s fighting against enemies that ignore defense or armor break.
His WIS is also a reasonable amount due to the fact with a pet, he can easily regen enough MP to shield stun a good 5 seconds after the previous.
His ATK is also a reasonable amount as he can still easily get loot thanks to his shield and sword damage combined.
tl;dr:

imo stun should work in a similar way to stasis. No cooldown on the ability, but stun immunity for some time after stun wears off.
Also, it’s good that some things are stun immune. You shouldn’t be able to stun the marble colossus for example.

Nah. The Knight isn’t OP right now, nor is he underpowered. He’s fine as he in, fix the Ninja first.

Tbh I like all the classes the way they are right now, and I feel like their pretty balanced.

I`m also a weirdo that likes playing mystic and trickster, and at one point I liked trix more than the popular dagger rogue so I’m probably biased.

Knights definitely balanced though.

Also, how do I get my yellow star to refresh on the forums again?

Log out and log back in

The only endgame dungeon you can permastun is the Tomb. You can’t permastun in LH’s or Shatts. Abysses, Shaitans, all those, they aren’t endgame dungeons, they are midgame dungeons, hence why they drop midgame items.

The game is named after o2.

If you want to be technical, the game is named after o1, because o2 was not originally in the game.

Just wanted to bring to your attention that the boss of the game can be killed by 1 knight and a good pet.
*easily, as in, little to no dodging and such.

That’s not true. If you didn’t strafe, you’d be killed by O2’s stars long before you got there. And if you got close enough to stun him, he would still have all of his minions which, besides doing damage, would body block between the knight and O2.

All of that, though, just like Oryx in general, is irrelevant to the actual endgame at this point and is hardly worth considering.

Sadly, he has been overshadowed by lhs, though I believe that the overpoweredness(is that a word) of knight contributed largely to his downfall.

I agree with the first part, but marble colssus is the exact example of stun immune things that should be stunnable. (not chain stunnable)
Endgame should be more like lod bosses.
It’s hard to stun, but possible with skill.
(cept lod bosses have chests so no one does it…)

I’m pretty sure the dragons are immune to stun. Check the wiki.

I’ve stunned them all before lol.
Unless it got changed that is.

You couldn’t have. Don’t think they were ever stunnable.
(looks like I’m in the mood to make up words today)

Yeah ok then weird.
Pretend I said this then:

Ever since ninja showed up with his hold-for-speedy, press-for-star double ability, I thought it would be cool for knight to have this too, obviously being a shield it would be hold for armoured, press for stun. Would inject more skill into the knight as players weigh the decision about battle tactics, stun timing, defending/attacking, and having access to armoured would place knight back as the King of Tank.

Would also give knight a little more purpose if “endgame content” is going to be stun-immune, as he could still concentrate on the tanking side of the ability, and content could be balanced with that in mind, instead of everything being piercy, have some high dmg non-pierce bullets to reward a party that brings two or three intelligent meatshield knights to tank and protect the weaklings behind.