Knight gear

Hi guys, what swords should I carry on a knight? I don’t have ogmur, I am currently using illumination, colo, fplate, and deca. My backup swords are saint nicholas blade (winter acclaim reskin), pixie, and cutlass.

Illumination, Saint Nicholas and pixie no need for cutlass.

Colo? You mean sword of collossus or a collossus shield

SInce he didnt mention any other shield, he probably means the t6 shield

Colo generally refers to the shield.

Illumination/ Pixie and St Nick’s

First two are personal preference. I don’t have DBlade but I’d lean towards it if I had a knight now. Cutlass is very good but already has its niche covered by the first (less range better damage)

Illum/dblade, csword/a.s.s., and cutlass are all you need.

Sell the pixie and max your life. Save Nic for suiciding.

I’d carry one sword for DPS in “safe situations”, and one for range in “dangerous situations”. If you have the space, also carry one for “derpy situations”.

I’m already 8/8 on my knight and the characters I play on mostly

Don’t bother with pixie

Everything else is fine

I used to only carry around a Cutlass and an Ancient Stone Sword on my Warrior, would recommend…no real need for tiered swords if you have those two.

Literally anything works. I’ll usually carry only an acclaim. Sometimes cutlass and acclaim. Cutlass ASS/CSword isn’t bad either. You really don’t want to fill your inv with switches, bring 2 switchouts at max (usually 1 ability and 1 weapon).

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.