Knight nerf

Some people (or most?) think that knight is overpowered. In my eyes, knights seems way too overpowered. I have an idea to change this, and my idea changes the shield .
Idea
I think all tiered shields should be able to daze! Not stun. Because tiered shields stun for 3 seconds, instead, tiered shields should daze for 3 seconds.

Another thing is the Spiteful Scutum should still stun. But for only 2 seconds. I believe it already has a cool down of 6 seconds(?) and because of the cool down it is not overpowered.

If tiered shields would only daze, then imo the defense points for shields must be raised by a bit.

hes fine where he is

Knight does not really need more defense, mainly because of the 85% thing for damage.

Not needed, Knight is the lowest damage dealer in melee and often has to get the closest, not to mention that the number of enemies that are “stun immune” goes up and up so his use in battle is already less.

no no no No NO. Knight is perfectly fine where he is despite the low skill ceiling. Also all the new bosses are stun immune. He is getting a big enough non direct nerf as it is.

I have an idea. Make everything and anything stun immune…

Oh wait

IMAGINE THAT YOU HAVE NO PET.
^This will make sense.

Knight isnt even good anymore. Would need some kind of buff because everything is stun immune almost ffs. Not saying they shouldnt be because the amount of maxed knights is huge and nothing could even shoot but like armor broken to all shields or att to 60 or something that makes knight usable.

KINGHT ISN’T OP
lel xd

What they really need to do is lower his Speed cap by about 10 or 15 points. That way his Stun would actually be justified.

It also makes sense that the tankiest class should be the slowest class.

Cooldown?

I certainly agree with you, but maybe just a little for def

I totally agree with you, but as compensation, the defense on the shields should be raised to make the knight still worth playing.

He already is the slowest among the melees, with the Pally having 55 speed and the Warrior having his boost. The knight’s 50 speed really isn’t much compared to most other classes, especially considering his limited range. Lowering it to 35 or 40 as you’re suggesting would just make playing knight painfully slow.

I can’t believe what you are saying. Here I thought kabam was the one who destroyed this game… Don’t really think so after seeing what players think

The knight does not need a nerf. There are so many bosses and enemies that are stun immune that I don’t even bother to stun anymore,I only use my Ogmur because my stun is worthless.

It wouldn’t be “painfully slow”. It would just be like using a freshly leveled up Knight. And his Stun would be so much more valuable to him, and therefore less “broken”.

lol REKT!

Who the fuck would play knight anymore if it only dazes? That’s like risking your char for others, and either die or nexus. If you DAZE O2, then it’s not the same thing as stunning. It’s like kamikaze bombers; you help your group, but nothing’s beneficial to yourself; and since the realm community is greedy as fuck, who the hell would use knight anymore? The entire point of knight is to chainstun, and god knows that it’s not that broken; there is still some risk involved, but yes, it’s still broken. But with deca using stun immune enemies all over the place, I’m not even using my knight as much.

And no, scutum does not have a cooldown. Stun for 2 seconds and cooldown for 6? What the fuck, you’re breaking the knight, but not in a good way.

-100000/10, fuck your ideas