Knight nerf

Do you even know how the defense system works?

Yeah, painfully slow is a bit of an exaggeration for a maxed knight. If it were to be implemented, I’m assuming the amount of speed it increases per level would decrease as well, so it might be a bit slow for newer players who haven’t maxed stuff yet. It’s a cool idea though.

Yes, its -1 damage for each def but you can only block 85% if the damage you take at max.

10 or 15? Id say maybe 5

I think there was another thread… especially dealing with the stun of the Knight. Some highlights are;

• Giving the enemy a stun-immune duration after being stunned
  • Reducing every consecutive stun duration in a chain, and giving a stun immune duration afterwards
  • Give the shield a longer cooldown
  • make the shield do less damage

I’ll roam and see if I can find it
Nope, not an exact thread, and similar threads have been closed. Here are some relevant results:

I am completely convinced that the people suggesting these ideas are the same people that spite players just because they have a divine pet. The knight doesn’t need any change to it and there are many enemies that are completely immune to stun, and without an ogmur knight in some locations is much more hindered than other classes. In addition, these people don’t seem to understand how hard it is to go in for a stun sometimes, a knight risking its entire life just to stop a boss from attacking to MAYBE get loot while wizards and assassins can stay 7+ blocks away with no drawbacks, still getting the SB very easily. Trying to put knight in a position where paladin is especially since the knight without ogmur struggles with dps or having much use besides the stun (which doesn’t work in some cases) is unresonable and unfair.

imo knight sucks these days, its slow, the dps is pretty meh, and almost everything new is stun immune. used to love knight now i rarely play it compared to pally or war

Scutum actually does have a cooldown but it is only 1.5 seconds. A 6 second cooldown would ruin the shield and make it not so unique. The ideas of this post are ridiculous and a lot of people are agreeing as far as I can tell

Keep in mind those older threads came before a lot of the balancing update. Back then, knights were pretty commonly seen everywhere. Now, I agree; there’s plenty of enemies who are stun-immune or ressistant. If anything, I think giving bosses stun-immune phases is better than giving them stun immunity… Such as for the LoD dragons, or Dai Chi. However, I do also believe that having bosses stunned most of the time makes them underwhelming. Like O2. Not neccessarily a bad thing, mind you.

i think shields should give a speed debuff

are you insane why nerf the knight he is ok just the way he is I won’t even play knight if this daze crap even happens this is the dumbest idea ever the only thing I would do is give him a speed debuf by -5 because of being the highest def and maybe decreasing the max def by -5 that’s it you’re all insane if you agree with this mad man. DO NOT MESS WITH THE ABILITY. Dumbest idea ever renders QOT useless even if you turned its Daze into Stun… PS If this nerf does happen then I’d like to let everyone know my account is for sale. PM ME check my realmeye to see what you’ll be buying. 4 8-8s 13 char slots ALL CHARS 6/8 OR MORE. overall ogmur tablet all LOD whites and much more.

WHAT IF THERE WAS A SHIELD THAT COULD STUN STUN-IMMUNE ENEMIES OMG ADD THAT TO THE GAME NOWWWWWWWWW

kappa

I only have are rare pet.

Yes because that definitely keeps it on par in viability with the warrior who has a speedy helmet.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.