Knight UT set ( Lowland Knight set)

Something i whipped up in like 15 minutes. Be nice uwu.

No stats or anything, just wanted to showcase the items that would drop from the Deathmage dude. Y’know, the lich looking mob with its own sanctuary-graveyard type deal.

Sword of the Dusty Sternum
Capture

Chipped Shield
Capture%202

Bloodstained Armor
capture%203

Ring of Ominous Energy
Capture%204

Lemme know what you think of the sprites.

the sword can use a little more shading
the shield could have a move interesting and cracked shaped
armour is cool, the blood could be a bit more red
the ring is a bit strange

overall pretty good

I like the idea of a Knight set from lowlands enemies.

I don’t think it’s bad to make something new and unique but the problem why a lowland ut set wouldn’t work is because you’ll get better stuff right after and it would be too much work.
you’re probably already level 20 before you have a second piece and it won’t be worth it anymore

it would also make more sense to have it be necro gear because, well… its a necromancer.

maybe a tiny bit of color like yellow like the deathmage eyes

Lel XD

ay lmao ur a reg now

ive been reg for a while actually
edit: since January 18. Just checked my badges.

An interesting piece of work. Most quest monsters don’t drop equip in UT sets. The sword’s shape seems fairly original (a lot of swords that come from a specific idiot are often pixie recolors cough cough gamma cough cough). I think you were trying to go for something like this?

New%20Piskel%20(55)

I added some grayish red in there to go with the death/blood theme and set it apart from the ASS. All four sprites need a bit of a rework on shading. I do love the effect of the armor’s sprite, so nice job there!

I like the sprite but it is starting to look like a “high tier” sword if that makes sense. It doesn’t have the right sprites to be in the lowlands

Oh sorry didn’t notice that you got it.

Yeah, see ur point

I assume it’s a ‘set’ like the one that drops from the Magic Woods. One style, and together enough to fully equip a character (in this case a Knight). But no set bonuses, no char skin if all four are equipped.

In which case why not? As with the Magic Woods set the items should all be pretty ordinary, with tiered items better. But they could have unique bonuses; the shield in particular could do something different, but less useful. than stun.

As for the sprites you don’t do yourself any favours giving them grey backgrounds. Think they will look better on a char, but still a bit rough looking. the ring looks out of place, not being mostly grey.

Why would it be UT tho how would it drop? Assuming it will drop in a chest or sumthing from the setpiece.

How about Daze?

sprites look very bland

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.