Kong is Still a Thing [RIFTS is unavailable to Kongregate players]

So RIFTS is once again unavailable to Kong players.

It makes me wonder when Unity comes along whether me and the other three remaining Kong players will finally be forced off the game.

BTW, I dropped this into the Game Discussion category because I do enjoy a little irony. Mods - feel free to move this to the Whine Cellar.

happened to me too broo… i wanted to buy mad pass, but I can’t even enterrrrrrrrrrrrr

I feel for you all, but erhh… even with the flashprojector, i cannot even login in the normal game: “Too many failure logins…” :rage: (Rage, because this is event number so many already that does this to me)

• Some of you that are playing through Kongregate were unable to join the season at all. We are looking at this from all angles and will find a solution until next season.

(lol)

This was shown (long before this season) and apparently let you migrate to browser, but that’s hit or miss

so good luck

Bump diddly bump bump. Bump bump.

Another RIFTS, another fuck you Kong user(s)…

Following up on the contents of that, I sent another ticket during the previous rift(a month after the original reddit thread), they said they fixed the issue on account transfer borking out and I was frustrated enough to agree. Big surprise: it wasn’t fixed, and it took another ticket and 6 more days of wait for them to fix that.

On the other hand, I am now able to access the current Rift on kongregate, so make of that what you will.

The konregate race will cease to exist in the unity era, we shall rise and put an end to this discrimination.

I relate to this, I discovered this game on Kongregate over 8 years ago, and as much as I’d like to play RIFTS, it’s impossible for me :confused:

laughs in being a kong player with access to rifts

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.