Kongregate to Flash Player HELP

Hello, Archivic here.

I been playing on Kongregate for a while and I’ve been lagging which would only be fixed by hooking a network cable from my Laptop to my Internet. I heard about Flash Player and wanted to try it. But when trying to set up everything I ran across some problems.

I made it to the part where you have to receive the log in information on Kongregate, and the Inspect element part. I’m all set on opening Realm on the Flash Player. But I got stuck on finding the DO_NOT_SHARE_THIS_LINK, and I was wondering if anyone has any guidance for me on this. (Like what line of code it’s on). You can even share pictures (Using a example account to protect your info). Thank you for listening.

https://www.kongregate.com/forums/103-realm-of-the-mad-god/topics/579673-using-the-flash-projector-to-play-on-your-kongregate-account

You see, there’s an extremely powerful search tool called “Google.” Don’t know if you heard of it.

When you search kongregate to flash rotmg, you get this:

I’ve had this problem too, but I ended up giving up on it. Too hard tried like 5 times using the realmeye method never worked. I just stay on kong and use ipconfig/flushdns to help a lot.

This hasn’t worked in months. There doesn’t appear to be a way to use the official client to get Kong on projector.

It still works. I just did it the other day for a friend. I don’t know how to find the link though.

I got to the point where I could get Flash Player to work, then I got a language error which I fixed, now I’m stuck on the Loading screen. And I tried resetting the Flash cookies.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.