Kongregate Transfer Question

Hello, so this question is for a friend.

Here’s the deal, he plays on kongregate but he’s busy with life atm so he won’t be able to transfer by the time exalt officially launches. And so, will his account be automatically transferred from kongregate to the exalt platform or will his account get deleted?

Also in the case he forgot his security answers, is deca going to be forgiving? (That is, if he manages to transfer his account before official launch)

It takes 5 minutes to send a ticket in.

Deca is attempting to get all users from Kong onto standalone atm, so they have considerably decreased the requirements to verify an account. Not knowing the security answers should be no problem.

I transferred mine when the Exalt Beta was released. It’s pretty straightforward.

Send in a ticket, answer a few questions (you’ll need to know your gold purchase history) and that’s it. You can play on both platforms.

Don’t worry about the security questions - I didn’t know mine - the purchase history was enough.

Otherwise if you don’t know any of those, they will want you to say: Amount of Vault and Char slots and account creation date.

Er. That’s pretty… realmeye exists…

You’re right, but that’s how I transferred my account.

Deca is really forgiving with some of the questions, I got Medolias ( I think that was his name ) and even though I didn’t know the answers to the questions, I was able to tell him the things in a vault chest to verify that it was me, so don’t worry if you forget the questions.

Realmeye doesn’t say how many vaults and slots you have tho, only shows chars with highest xp

Most people have posted a screenshot of them in their vaults at some point in their lives.

after being asked 3 times for the security questions i was asked to name the contents of a vault chest to verify im the legit owner of the acc and i got it transferred.

Hey guys, I was wondering if I will be able to switch between flash and exalt once the transfer from kong to exalt has occurred?

I want to be able to switch between flash and exalt, in case I have some problems with exalt.

So far, my account transfer has been completed(Deca Support stuff was finished).

You might be thinking: Wizofrotmg, why did you ask Deca support to transfer your account if you’re just going to switch back to flash? Well, Deca hasn’t closed support for the flash game client yet and if I have the chance to do so, I would like to be able to switch back to flash if exalt has problems.

Yes. Anyone playing a normal ‘web’ account now, or playing on Steam, can choose whether to use Flash or the Unity client.

It’s only Kong players who cannot use Unity, as there is no way to connect it to your Kong account. But if your Kong account is transferred to a normal/web one, you too can switch between Unity and Flash, for as long as Flash is still supported (and Flash should only stop being supported when Unity is out of beta, so when all Unity bugs are fixed)

Oops, that was awkward, I meant that I originally had this account on Kong and asked Deca support to transfer it to exalt.

I don’t know why I said flash instead of kong.

Thank you for the response, Skandling.

Edit: wait, actually me mentioning flash was correct, nevermind. I was thinking about the nuances in my response/question.

Basically:
Kong —> Deca support transfer to unity —> transferred to unity —> but also transferable to flash player, or web browser, but no backwards compatiblity with kong.

Is this correct?

Yes. Though you are not actually transferring to Unity. You are transferring from Kong to a normal account, i.e. one like you would have if you played through their web site.

Once you have that account you are free to keep playing Flash if you want. Or you can play using Unity. You can switch between them at any time, if you feel like it, though eventually Flash will stop working.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.