Lags in flash projector

alright, this is already making me mad
recently i bought a new gpu and added some rams, so now i have pentium g4600, 8gb ddr4 ram, gtx1050

i expected the performance in flash projector to finally be awesome, but it really ISN’T awesome.

i ran the game on gt430 just a few weeks before on the same performance i run it now - with the new gpu

gosh does this piss me off, i really wanna play realm again, but everytime i start shooting or i tp into glands, my fps go from already low 40 to 30 or less, the game runs perfectly fine when playing in a browser, but it is kinda weird to play there, that’s why i wanna resolve this flash performance problem

i tried many different versions of fp and i’m currently running on windows 10

Maybe if you don’t mind the interface try running an older windows os. Windows 10 is fairly heavy on bloatware so maybe that interferes with Flash? I don’t really know, but good luck.

Have tried the 11-18 versions?

thanks for the reply, but i don’t wanna use an older OS just to play realm :smiley:

yeah, each one of them

Make sure you have hardware acceleration enabled in ROTMG’s settings. It sounds like an issue with that, and it needs it on to take advantage of the GPU. Also hardware acceleration often turns itself off. Or at least that keeps happening to me – I notice poor performance, or the graphics differences and have to turn it back on.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.