LazyPoints is recruiting

LazyPoints

Heya! This is a guild I made with the purpose of having new players in the game that just want a nice and active guild to join. Anyone who doesn’t understand the game, wants to help out other people, or just want to take advantage of the guild hall’s free mp/hp pots to not waste fame are welcome. I aim to be welcoming, respectful and helpful to the best of my abilities. My goal is to make a helpful and active guild for those that may need help with realm stuff and those who wish to help.

The Guild Requirements, I guess:

• Decency: Literally just basic human decency for starters.

• Speak English: As much as I would love to have people that speak other languages, I’m not multilingual sadly. It’s ok if english isn’t your native language so long as what you’re saying is understandable.

• The bare minimum of understanding when it comes to realm. As in, knowing what your controls do and what the nexus and realm are (That’s it). Your rank, experience, preferred class, etc dojn’t matter to me. This is a beginner oriented guild after all.

• Skills: No real limit here, I don’t mind if you’re not skilled yet. Just don’t be a troll and put in some effort. Players of any skill level/ experience are welcome here.

• No cheaters or scammers. On the topic of no-no’s: no slurs or inappropriate language that makes people uncomfortable (See first requirement.)

• Time zone: I’m on at random times, and time difference doesn’t matter to me. Main server is USEast since that’s where I am most of the time. However if people join and the majority prefer another server, I will change it of course.

• Contributions necessary: If you’re just joining for the free guild hp/mp pots, don’t worry about this one. If you want to be invested in the guild and make friends and help build a nice and helpful guild, then just put in some effort. The contributions are up to you entirely.

How to join:

Just message me on realm (IGN: LazyPulse) or on this post. If we get enough people and they’re in agreement, a discord server will be made to help be more active. If there are people who fit the requirements up above and are looking for a guild that fits this description, feel free to recommend them this guild as well!

Note from the founder (AKA me): I hope people feel welcome in this guild and will be welcoming in turn. I don’t tolerate toxicity and I hope people will tell me if something in the guild could use some work. I’m on realm fairly often and it would be nice to have people to play with that aren’t focused on just doing endgame dungeons etc. At the end of the day I just want to have fun, and if this sounds like your cup of tea, I welcome you with open arms! Also I apologize if I wrote a lot, because looking at this text it seems like a lot. Will probably trim what isn’t needed.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.