Leader of Men (without fame train)

Is this possible? I’ve finally attained Doer of Deeds but find myself only about a fifth of the way to Leader of Men. I play on steam and I’m a total achievement slut. Apart from the stars (I’ll get eventually since I focus on learning and five-starring one class at a time) Leader of Men is all I have left but the prospect of leveling up 800 more people is just daunting with it taking so long to get to 200.

Basically I’m asking can it be done without fame training and without putting an enormous amount of time into it? I’m not anti-fametrain, just find it to be extremely dull/boring.

Thanks!!

If you really want to w/o fame train, I’ll suggest helping low levels level in midlands etc.

might want to check out this guys thread for a possible idea

I feel ridiculously stupid for this idea never having even crossed my mind before lol, duh! Thank you!!

I got Leader of Men without even realizing it by helping friends level up on my Sorcerer.
Time consuming, yes, but completely possible.

If my muledump is to believed I got 1129 level up assists in about 32 hours of active play time, most of which wasn’t even time spent levelling people. Maybe that will give you some idea of how much time it will take.

Go to the newbiest realm (USW is often good) and keep shouting out:
“Lock Me And Teleport for Fast Level 20!!”

And then keep levelling up everyone around you, if you’re doing it well/consistently they’ll keep TPing to you all day long. If you get the group into a Puppet that’s pretty good for levelling, and then people die off at the boss, especially if “someone” kills all the clones. :laughing: :smiling_imp:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.