Leaf Ninja ST Set Sprite

True, Ill move it

Okay.

if this is supposed to be a set, you should probably use the same color palette for all the sprites.

Leaf Ninja ST Set (Almost Complete)

wat?

Looks like the same (or close to same) colors to me.

Alright I’ll work on the sprite after I get back from school. Which is in about 5 hours from now.

O my god, armour gave me eye cancer please fix the shading

edit: if you use the same palette, use the same range for each shade instead of that cannabis looking armor with that light mint spotted hide, makes me sick

I’d recommend turning the noise down on the leather, it looks really weird. :sunglasses:

This is the set sprite I made.
This is my first ever skin sprite so don’t judge :frowning:

It is 16x16.

Count again.

As long as it is smaller than 16x16 it is fine.

I like the player sprite, and I will center the new armor around the one you gave me, since people are saying the armor is eye cancer atm.

There we go, done

And now that I have everything good (i may do a few small changes with the player sprite), I’ll make the entire set, stats and everything. Thanks!

@moderators
I believe he has posted this once more now with all his stats to accompany his sprites. Time to close?

Stop trying to close stuff that isn’t yours to close. It’s AidenGe’s choice, not yours.

Ok geez, but look he already has his post here. vvv
Leaf Ninja ST Set (Almost Complete) For some reason it’s showing this but idk.

I renamed it, thats why.

Well, actually, you guys can close, it go ahead. I dont care.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.