Least Favorite Class

that does less dammage

Less damage to a single target; when targeting multiple enemies at once, sorc deals more damage than wizard, essentially making it the wizard at crowd-control, which certainly has applications in-game.

Given low sb thresholds, the exact single-target dps of a class doesn’t matter much, making sorc a viable option in many scenarios.

Why am I not surprised no one said knight (someone is gonna pick knight after I said this)

Knight is just a solid class, and thanks to the stun-immunity that many high-level enemies posses, he is no longer super overpowered, and has transitioned to just being good in most scenarios.

Thus, there’s very little to hate.

You can stand way further back than wizard and spam your scepter for safe sb

Also tho with knight… the shield damage is almost more valuable than stuns. I frequently find times in crystal caverns when pally or warrior simply can’t get close enough to deal damage - but a knight’s shield can. Ironic.

scutum op

fr tho.

Mystic.

Not because it’s my least favourite class to play (that would be rogue) but because it’s my least favourite class for everyone else to play.

Everyone hate mystic

Shh dont listen to them… its okay I still love you mystic…
:revolving_hearts: index :revolving_hearts:

Ya know mystic is actually good in so many ways:

1. Trolling in candy land

2. Trolling in candy land

3. Trolling in candy land

4. Trolling in candy land

5. Trolling in candy land

Mystic is like trickster, if youre not a main you wont be able to achieve its potential

My least favorite is rogue. It’s completely useless unless you’re solo or rushing, 2 things i would never do anyways

My least favorite class is definitely APUSH.
There is alot of memorizing to do, and I have to review like 2 hours worth of notes per day to even maintain a decent grade.
Overall a very bad class.

holy u are not wrong…

I was about to say wizard, but the thing I really like about wizard is single-handedly clearing godlands. Man, that is fun.

But I recently tried knight. Oh man, the knight. Its a super safe class, but because of that, I end up not being reactive with my nexus key and feel like its safe when it really isnt and I die. Playing squishy classes keeps me on the edge, always on the watch (maybe not always) for danger. Not only that but its ability is - currently - too tricky for me to use: I gotta get close and put myself in danger to make it safer for everyone, including me. It is a good ability that clearly is helping, but too dangerous for me.

When I play knight, if I’m going against moving enemies, I run away and use my shield then to get that bit more range

Rogue

Yes, the ability is very good, its just that I always get this strange feeling of being invincible when playing knight and thats what kills me. I’m not saying knight is a bad class, I’m just saying its my least favorite class that I play.

Ever since they broke sorcerer I’ve been rating it last on power and favourite class polls. The chain lightning targeting is so fiddly that if the monster is half a tile away it misses completely even if you aim directly on the monster, because like the wizard’s spellbombs it only targets the center of tiles.
Leaving it in such a state for as long as they have is unforgivable.