Least Favorite Realm Enemy?

@Selimmm You got it wrong. Lol, the white dots are the eyes and the black squares are the spots on her back.

Edit: Whoever made the picture got it wrong. Props to me for paying attention.

YASSSSSS

My 7/8 knight was blinking in glands so I tpā€™d to this random guy far awayā€¦ ended up in midlands, iā€™m like ā€œphewā€ AND THEN FIVE OF THESE RETARDED SUICIDE BOMBERS RUN IN AND ALMOST KILLED MY KNIGHT UGH

yeah and they come out of no where

Did you know, that maybe they made it on purpose to make it look like that? You know, as something fun?

I disagree with literally everyone.

When enemies quiet you, thereā€™s a purpose.

1. To annoy the **** out of you.
  2. To annoy the %%%% out of you,
  3. To annoy the ^^^^^ out of you.

XD

But really. Thereā€™s a purpose. And I canā€™t believe somone posted ice sphere. Boi. Everyone dies once in a while.
And about the robot thing that confuses peopleā€¦ There are people who die by that so ye.

Ik the point of the game is not to die but whatā€™s the fun if you never die at all?
Butā€¦

I hateā€¦
(i have no image)
The oryx looking thing thatā€™s gray and shoots out the confuse shots in o2 boss room.
So @!#@!$@#$ annoying. I almost died with my archerā€¦

This is all personal opinion. No one said that their pick had no reason to exist, or they shouldnā€™t have died. They didnā€™t come here to argue, they came to post their personal least favorite enemy, not to tell you to agree with their pick.

OMFG YES
Also slimesā€¦

@Poopythell
I can hear the hateful tone you had when writing this. No, I would have never guessed it was made with a smiley face and scribbles as a joke. I didnā€™t even know I was joking when I made my reply.[quote=ā€œEtahn, post:148, topic:1097ā€]
Lol, the white dots are the eyes and the black squares are the spots on her back.
[/quote]

I agree with the Mini Bots for sure. Jesus. What a fucking migraine. I also detest Urgles. Why are they even in the game?

Now for some more of my personal least favorites:

When you find a goddamn three way intersection in an Abyss and thereā€™s like a dozen of these motherfuckers.

Lol, now your armor is broken and your pet is useless! RIP your rush and RIP you.
And also, on the subject of RIP rushā€¦

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

How is this ā€˜Whoever made this got this wrong. Props to me for paying attentionā€™ in a joking tone? It would have been a joking with a small face. For all I know you could have been insulting the creator.

Every single time you quote that you miss one important detail. ā€œEDIT:ā€

It was a correction for the fact that I thought Selimmm made it. I take my corrections seriously and I hope you do too.

EDIT: Made the post a little easier to undestand. @Poopythell

Least favorite realm enemy?

Other players.
I hate other players when Iā€™m rogue and they aggro all the gods while Iā€™m cloaked.

Pretty much the ONLY way i die.

Youā€™re saying that the creator of the image got it wrong, when it was made as a parody of other peopleā€™s view on what the sprite was. He made that image knowing how the sprite is meant to be.

Please actually read my posts carefully.

I KNOOOW.

oh now i see.
and now i cant unsee it.

Thatā€™s how I felt when I first noticed it.

My new least favorite.

It isnā€™t an entity, nor is it living
It affects all, weak and strong, poor and rich
It can be deadly, and it always kills
One person shall die every 15 seconds to this enemy
It doesnā€™t have a true life
Itā€™s because of Deca
That this new enemy exists

#Deca Lag.

Please kill me - Iā€™m bad at poems.

Servers Rubber Band Lagging

Its called an Henchman of oryx