Least favourite class?

Seems contradictory, but okay

How so, friend?

I don’t like Archer. I like the Sunflower Archer skin, but I just don’t enjoy the class.
Slow is just usable more often as a Huntress, I find…

ninja,assassin and mystic, because 2 squishy

I think he’s pointing at the v key

May be fun for you, but to me, it’s just the same nonsense over and over again. No dodging, no nothing. Just going around, spamming space bar at gods, and then getting instapopped by instapop enemies.

no clue why people are choosing mystic when people can troll with really any class and the people who troll just tend to pick mystic so mystic really shouldn’t be voted much for since its not the class itself.

it’s weird to see sorc above all the others since sorc doesn’t really have any insane dps basically a priest with damage.

that’s basically any class now with pets except for a select like 6 knight has a big appeal because you feel like you’re getting lots of damage off it’s no fun when playing something like ninja where you run up try to hit shots but you only hit 1 or 2 and drop half your hp.

easily trickster.

her ability has never been that useful to me, and 80% of the time other people use it I wish they didn’t. and in nearly every other aspect she is directly inferior to ninja.

So I guess everyone loves sorc :stuck_out_tongue:

Currently the class I like playing least is rogue. I have no use for it when I can just hop on my paladin and rush a dungeon and still being able to kill the boss quickly at the end.

Rogue can still be fun if I’m just farming the glands but for anything else I just don’t have the motivation.

Necro because I would rather be drug through the mud by a truck than have to get 2000 base fame on Necro for the star.

it would be more accurate to say no one hates sorc. everyone seems to enjoy sorc for one reason or another since the buff, and fulmi has always been extremely powerful, but in my experience true sorc lovers are few and far between.

ahem wrong

i think there’s something wrong with you. I don’t understand what aspect of necro you’d dislike it’s a staff class which is a great weapon choice for range and damage basically 50/50 for defense and offense it has a healing and damaging ability basically making it 50/50 for offense and defense in the situations where long range doesn’t help it has a robe increasing offense the ability and defense meaning it’s just increasing a different source of offense and defence basically making it a super good offensive defensive ranged magic user.

I have seen a trickster do an equivalent to an 8 second stun/paralyze to Oryx 2 (in reality he was attempting to stand on and shotgun the decoy)
Since then I have never doubted the power of the trickster, although it is a hard one to achieve

in spite of the recent buff, my vote still goes to assassin.

the worst mp/damage ratio of any offensive ability in the game, the worst weapon in the game, and gets overshadowed by so many things, such as the wizard, sorc, necro, etc… the list goes on.

all that for the possible chance of being able to damage through invuln.

…zzzzzzz (snore)

Also, assassin dps per mana isn’t consistent
with a perfect spell bomb with max damage on a 0 defense enemy a wizard has (rounded to the nearest whole number) 43 damage per mp (the occurrence of this is so rare that probably less than 1 percent of RotMG players have ever had it happen, based on the chances of every bullet hitting with the highest possible damage it could very well never have happened), meanwhile an assassin landing a poison onto, let’s say a group of 12 pirates being circled by him to be kept in one place (something an assassin can do, it’s not actually too difficult, in fact I have personally done it myself) is 108 ARMOR-PIERCING DAMAGE PER MP

Have you ever played as an archer? I don’t find it particularly boring.