Least Favourite Sprites

What is your least favorite sprite(or sprites), what would you change it to and why?

Assassin Skin
What is your least favorite boss sprite in the game

The Duck Ship & enemies, it’s a real mess fighting him at the moment trying to work out which thing the toilet brush is, or whatever it is “hand sanitiser” yeah yeah.

Commander of Oryx
The boss of spider den @Poopythell i’m sorry

I feel like they should have redone Medusa by now, her body is fine, but her face and hair look terrible, way too blocky 4 me.

A classic piece of crap.

This does not look like a Matriarch, and the stuff around her looks like whack

That’s about it, also @moderators, should this be merged with the Least Favorite Realm Enemy post?

Maybe because it’s a Troll Matriarch.

Messy gray hair with twigs or branches stuck inside.

And yeah, Arachna is still my least favorite, even after having the sprite explained to me. What kind of spider has only 4 legs and 2 eyes??

Wounded from previous newb dungeoneers who could only manage to pull a few of her legs off before d/c from the web lag?

These guys should be rounded a little bit somewhat like the Ragnarok’s poring

Bu…But they’re meant to be cubes!

I think rounding stuff out when you have an 8x8 board to work with is pretty darn difficult.

Change the sprite of the Switch in Snakepit

Covert bow…

Rainbow sword is obese

I hate arachnia the most. Not only her slow is annoying as hell, but her sprite looks… no.

Bonegrind looks beefy, like the old sprite for dreadstump.

Don’t know what this is supposed to be. I’ve tried my hardest to actually look at it, but I just can’t.

All the old unbound rings are completely eye-rape material.

The old expo sprite makes me cry a little inside. #BringBackExpo

Gonna be honest, it took my around 3 years to realize that the white spots were the eyes.

Hence why they changed it.[quote=“IVector, post:14, topic:8481”]
The old expo sprite makes me cry a little inside. #BringBackExpo
[/quote]

Hence why they changed it.

I feel like the first two are too much an authentic part of rotmg, something that has always been the same, to change them, although we never see arachna anyways, so I don’t really mind.

Changing the medusa sprite just feels like blasphemy to me.

By the way, I never realized medusa had a quiver :o

The White spots are the EYES!?!?!?!?!!?

WHAT THE FUCK???

I WAS LIVING MY ENTIRE LIFE IN THE DARK!!!

…then you might as well criticize every other tiered bow sprite?

The blue-white thing is probably the part that triggers him.

Most of the skins and newer equips look really ugly.
most enemies are okay.

Autism doesn’t make your limbs magically disappear, it just makes you potentially a fuck of a lot less proficient at using them.

What would I change it to? Nothing. At this point, Arachna’s sprite has become such a well-known joke that it would be a little sad to see this abomination go. Plus, for as long as we have this, there is a definitive worst sprite in the game. Sure, there are some other bad sprites, but none of them come close to this.