Legacy Skin ( crystals of fortune )

So I have these crystals of fortune from the login calendar last month.

So from my basic understanding about the legacy skins is that it comes and rotates every month and the skin i want ( penguin warrior ) just passed so that means i would have to wait a whole year so i can get the skin.
Is there anyway i can get it faster? It wasting my vault space.

Should’ve left it in gift chest, but if you don’t want to wait they’re 3500 fp each, not half bad pet food.

Legacy skin mystery boxes happen around 20 times a month and each time there are 3 player skins and 1 pet skin. That means each month cycles through around 60 skins. There are 620 normal skins in the game currently, which means it will take around 10 months to cycle through all skins at least once (they make sure not to repeat skins I’m pretty sure).

The last time the penguin warrior skin appeared in a legacy box was in July, so you might have to wait until next year until it reappears. I recommend picking another skin you want if you value cosmetics, but in the practical sense feeding it is the better option to free up space.

This is very useful information indeed. I didn’t pay massive attention to the skins until I realized that I could get the blue orbs from the calendar (Were they sold in the shop before? I hardly ever look in there).

I used to value fp much higher than skins and would regularly feed stuff I deemed “ugly” for the longest time, but about a year ago, I decided that I’d start to collect skins. Thankfully, that was before pet stones started affecting me, but I’m now disappointed I fed my 3 slurp knights. I’ve probably permanently blown my luck with that lol

Also, a separate question, does anybody know if the slashing beauty has come and gone yet? That is very high on my list. And no, I liked it completely independent of Xaklor; this was a wish before I payed much attention to the forums

The sad thing was when the penguin skin was their in the tinker quest but the day i claimed my crystals the legacy quest disappered. ;-;

I’d say a pet skin could be worth it. Since the Penguin Warr skins just passed, it’ll be quite a while until it reappears, if you find a pet skin you really really like, you should do it. A pet is forever, your favorite character will change.

Just used my shards on a Sunflower Archer, and then the Narwhal pet skin appeared…

I mean a easy fix would just to add every legacy skin quest.

Slashing beauty was here 2 months ago

Thank you! If nothing catches my fancy, sounds like 8 months or so will do it. Unless they add more to the pool hence (which is likely), but I’m patient, regardless.

@Toastrz are u able to help me get the penguin skin any faster or else i have to wait a whole year.

The quests cycle every Monday and Thursday and 1:00 A.M. PST. You can check them. at those days.

EZ Divine FP right here.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.