Legacy Tier Explanation

I feel like haveing a feedpower of 1 would make the player less inclined to want to drop the item ir feed it.
Instead, i believe they would keep it in their cault and actually attempt to farm for the dungeon treasures.

@PIGGIESFAR and @TokinBud
I actually drew it from a previos idea that I had:

Nothing wring with recycling and updating old ideas :man_shrugging:t5::smile:

It could drop from rare dungeons but be cursed by common dungeon bosses.
Item should be very useful in this dungeon, to show when it’s good and profitable to use it.

“THIS ITEM IS CURSED” and
“IT CANNOT BE UNEQUIPPED” written below description with red font is enough.
Other effects of curse and way to remove it could be explained below stats.

16 cuz the new class has 2 different abilities

Does it?

i think its like 2 * possible * abilities and one will be scrapped at the end

not all of them are from dungeons, me and redox kinda just looked around for monsters without drops
ie: one of em drops from a non boss monster in a dungeon, a lot of em drop from mobs in the realm

Mmk here’s my point again:

Players never feed 100fp items, nor would they ever feed 1fp items. The only difference is that 1fp looks like a shitty joke number that’d get tacked onto an April fool’s item, while 100fp looks like an actual fp that is in line all of the fps currently in rotmg (they’re all divisible by 5, and most are divisible by 10).

Here’s another way to say it:

Super-cool, uncharged LT items don’t deserve to have a feedpower of 1 because it looks like a joke. Just change it to 100 (or even 50) because that would still never get fed.

I would do 50 to make it consistent with pots and marks

@Harryvvvv and @Nameness, consider it done. :ok_hand:t5::slightly_smiling_face::+1:t5:

[Bulletin]

Also, would anyone like to join me on the Google Document to help speed up the process of developing and balancing the ideas?

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.