Legendary Egg from herm

unknown-2
Is a legendary egg drop rate equivalent to an event white bag drop? Or did I get scammed from my jugg?
Another question, what would be exciting to see a event white or a legendary egg?

I’ve gotten more event whites than legendary eggs so I think legendary eggs might actually be more rare

Wait really? What are the odds of that, then legendary must be low then.

I’ve gotten more event whites than I want to bother counting:0 legendary eggs. Must be incredibly low

unknown-3
Well thats unfortunate

It’s still helpful if you ever plan to go divine

Oh yeah thanks, I forgot about fusing pets.

I got a legendary egg from herm once. Accidentally fed it instead of hatching it cause i was tired

It has no feed power lol

Only the “Pure” ones have no feed power. Normal pet eggs do. :hibiscus:

Oh yeah thats actually really unfortunate

It’s a nice drop for sure. I might even prefer the Legendary Egg over event whites since I only have a Rare pet, and Pets are forever.

You’re better off feeding a Legendary egg to your pet for 3k fp rather than waste a ton of resources maxing whatever will hatch from it in the hope that someday you’ll make it to Divine (chances of the Legendary pet itself being good are too low to make it worth it).

I already have a legendary pet, it would have made fusing so much easier

I’ve never gotten one as drop, but 3 juggs.
I’d heard of maybe 1 leggendary drop (yours being the 2nd) but a few dozens, if not hundreds, of jugg drops

If you don’t care about stats and just want a Divine? yes

If you want a Divine with proper levels? I’m not so sure

Proper levels. I already have heal mheal electric legendary, but i need something to fuse it with once i max it

Got a legendary pet from sphinx once, day after I got a jugg from sphinx >.>

Really happy about it, going to save me a lot of time and effort.

Also, id trade in a jugg for a legendary pet egg any day(assuming that I needed it). Jugg can be used on one class, and you can lose it, pets are forever.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.