Legendary Pet (egg)

Hi,
when i open legendary egg will that pet have max abilities level (90/90/90) or it levels might be random?

It’ll have newly fused legendary stats. If im not wrong that would be like 70-70-50+

Yup but what about max level after feeding?
When you fuse pets there is a strenght in it, so when you mess up you can have legendary pet with max stats (for example) 84/84/84

The max level for the hatched legendary pet will be 90/90/90. Just know that things are variable in terms of initial ability levels…

Ideally, yes. In actuality, it’s a little different.

When I first read this I thought you were autistic but then when I actually thought about it it was actually a pretty smart question

Projecting your problems onto others /s

my legendary human had 70-4-2

the last stats are almost always shit

Just to clear up confusion for anyone reading.

A lot of the replies are saying about the initial stats when hatched. These are 70-x-x where only the 70 is guaranteed.
OP was asking about the max levels. Hatched pets always have max potential levels.

Just letting you know, buying one is not a smart choice. You will almost 100% get terrible abilities.

I already have one legendary pet with heal/ele/mheal. I was thinking about making him ‘Divine’ someday so i quess it’s cheaper to buy leg egg than just fusing pets from beggining.

Not really since the 2nd/3rd stats are bad (below/around 10) so you still need to 90/90 the first 2

And at legendary that is: 350fame/feed, while before legendary it’s only like 100 at rare and 30 at uncommon and 10 at common.

Oh I see. If I do assume you are still a blue star, that is quite a lot of money you put in so early. Either way, enjoy the game to the most!

Also what you said is correct. It is cheaper, but it is still going to take a while. Good luck!

I would never hatch a legendary egg anyways, and I suggest you just feed it.

70-xx-xx I believe, think I saw a hatched legendary with like a lvl 30 second ability.

depends on your current pet, and the family of the egg. If it was humanoid and you can’t get over that fame hump to legendary anyway, maybe hatch.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.