♣ Legit! ♣

I recommend you visit our public recruitment discord to ask questions. You’ll get realtime responses, and can talk to a few of our members.

Like all of our requirements, none of them are strict. The reason why I specified “Duo/trio” is because in a duo/trio, there’s more responsibility placed upon each individual to perform well. Anyone can leech in a large shatters/tomb. That doesn’t prove your skill. You should at least be competent in the dungeon you are doing. To answer your question: it’s not that strict, but you can be sure to face an instant kick if you are deemed a burden because of your lack of skill in our shatters/tombs.

Just fixed your title, was appearing as:

:clubs: Legit! :clubs:

(unless that was intentional, in which case sorry - just change it back).

Thanks! I had no idea how that happened

I filled the form out but didn’t find the code if I am to be honest reading isn’t my best skill but I would love to learn and get advice from you guys. Oh and excuse my name -_-

Noted. Your application wasn’t declined solely because you failed to provide the code. There were other factors. If you wish to discuss them, visit our public discord.

have another bump. the guild looks pretty nice, good luck with it!

We’re looking for talented players to come steamroll shatters with us for the event weekend. We plan on doing at least 20 shatters a day. So far, we have a decent group, but the more the merrier. Come dunk shats with us!

We have around 40 keys. If we run out, we’ll buy from realmeye.

Guild thread has been deleted and replaced.

We are now selectively recruiting members. Sorry.

Issues came up.

The goal of selective recruitment is to: get to know members before they are accepted.

bump i guess

we’re getting ready for motmg HYPE = D

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.