Leprechaun drops

[Don’t know if this already is a topic somewhere, and i couldn’t find it anywhere, so here we go]

Okay, another question, this one regarding leprechaun’s drop.
Am i the only one that would love to see the white bag (from the specific dungeon you find the leprechaun in), on the leprechaun’s loot table? lets say a UDL, and you would have the chance to get Dbow from leprechaun (maybe just a lower droprate than the boss, but a chance none the less), for me at this point leprechauns are just getting annoying, because i got pretty much everything they drop, but if i go in an abyss or UDL, before i can get the boss quest i need to kill the leprechaun, and i just feel like i waste my time on it.
Any thoughts?

MotMG 2018 Discussion Thread (the anointed MEGATHREAD)

i mean thats what happened when they had the Abyss Tomb Encore lep event but i dont think it was really that good tbh

i liked them the first day of the month but now i hate to see them in a dungeon, waste of time really
the whites-
clover bow
saint patricks hat
rainbow sword

other-
loot boost potion
moss token

not sure if it drops stone or oryk

it does drop the tokens.

For the common dungeons (UDL, abyss) simply exit and find another portal if you find the leprechaun tedious, that is likely a slight faster overall strategy than having to find+fight the leprechaun in order to reveal Septavius/Malphas. Or maybe call the dungeon and let others take care of the leprechaun while you go a different path to speed up finding the boss after they’ve dealt with the green guy.

I probably wouldn’t care if it dropped the boss loot but it would change the emphasis on the leprechaun event, now it is just a kinda light frivolous extra for the month (compared to the serious business of chest events) that players can do if they want, or ignore. Were it another source for the actual good dungeon loot then, idk what I’m trying to say, it makes him into the same as the chest events only before the boss instead of after and if everything is made of the same ingredients it all starts to taste the same after a while?

You a right indeed, but then make the loot table a littler bigger, i know they cant just keep adding as people want more and more, but do something so it wont get boring after 2 days, or change the loot table every week, with a smaller amount of items in it, so you would still want to kill them after 3 weeks, because now you could get something new and maybe useful to you

It also drops the sun set, but at a really low rate

The full loot table was in the patch notes, quoting here for ease of reference:

I knew the loot table already, but wouldn’t it be nice if they made it change but with a smaller number of items? or made it so you could get the specific dungeon white, that you are in at that moment? :slight_smile:

too much effort
Deca would need to change the code for each dungeon specific lep, which is too much effort for not much change

well yeah, its a big effort, but “too much effort” i dont think would be the case, because, how much effort goes into the leprechaun itself? its copy the code (i dont code myself, but i believe its possible), copy the code for the white bag drop, and attach it into the leprechaun coding, and then put it into each dungeon by itself.
Yeah, it would be more work for deca, but they have shown us that they are willing to spend time on the game to make it good again, and i think they have done a really good job.
So if they are willing to do so much for us, for example, with player created skins, reskins, new dungeons and MOTMG in total and everything else they have done, i dont see why it would be too much effort for them, they are not kabam (and for gods sake, please Deca, dont become that), they are a dedicated game developer, willing to spend time on a pretty much ruined game.

I got a ring from him pretty easily

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.