Leprechaun is causing realms to crash (unconfirmed)

Pretty sure any time someone encounters the Leprechaun the realm crashes.

MotMG 2019 Discussion Megathread

An interesting theory. :slight_smile:

A friend (Nitta) and I were duoing a cursed library, then killed leprechaun and entered Katalund. For some reason, we both randomly crashed–not sure if it had to do with the leprechaun or just Katalund known as a glitchy dungeon.

yeah, I think it’s pretty likely. ever since the leprechauns appeared i’ve been having crazy rubberbands and have been crashing out of alien portals they dropped. I’m just going to avoid playing until it’s gone to avoid deaths. sucks because this was meant to supplement the event, but for me (and others included, seemingly) it’s making said event borderline unplayable

You can still do the other two methods of finding free wormholes

You do realise i’m talking about players being prevented from playing at all due to the connection issues that numerous people suffered - allegedly - due to the leprechauns, right? The other methods are completely irrelevant to this

Oh I thought it was only for the ones that leprechauns. I’ve been doing them from ufos all day and havent been affected

idk if realm but i get dc’d everytime i join the dung it drops

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.