Leprechaun <=> Reduce Accuracy

Hi guys as everyone know,sometimes at gland dungeon have the leprechaun,but this little guy are so fast,and make me so much attack miss,i down my accuracy drastically to 60%… i want to know if anyone have a method to kill it without run so much…

MotMG 2018 Discussion Thread (the anointed MEGATHREAD)

do /tutorial, go to the turret thing and afk auto fire, ur accuracy will be gucci

Predict his movements.
Shoot in front and behind him, only ever shoot directly at him when he is cornered.

clearly if you go down to 60% accuracy every time you do a lep you must be bad at aiming

corner it first , then shoot it.

Slowing him helps.

Necromancer :heavy_plus_sign:Esben Skull

Sorcerer :heavy_plus_sign:Fulmination

Both are especially good because they can stand further away and it’s easier to follow the Leprechaun’s movements. Archer/huntress can slow too, but their weapons aren’t so long range.

But if you don’t have those UTs, also yes as @Diamondest said, you can go into /tutorial and shoot any of the towers that fire green bullets to get your accuracy back up, if you need it to be inflated.
Tower|Bullet

Yesss yo.

Or your characters don’t last very long, that one GHZD video where he makes a tic tackle toe board with tshot projectiles said they barely lost a percent of accuracy.

(found it for the lazy)

I dont know if this just me, but on only two of my chars I got an accurancy high then 60% in first place.

I use to use autofire and i would get like 30%, but it was always on regardless if i went afk or not, so yeah.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.