Less Intimidating Front Page

The first time you go to this website, you are greeted with the extremely welcoming message,

WE ARE WATCHING YOU!

In my opinion, this would scare away a few people and prevent them from accessing an incredible resource to elevating the ROTMG experience. I would replace that message with something more vanilla like, “Welcome to RealmEye! The forum for Realm of the Mad God!”

Of course anyone with a brain knows that it is impossible for a surface-web website to hack into your computer and monitor every action you take.

…But there are people that believe everything on the internet

When I first got on realmeye I thought it was pretty funny

If they’re that dumb i don’t want them here, keep it.

i dont want some dumb fuck pussies on the RE forums if they get scared from 4 words.

Off topic, but the few IRL friends that have seen the front page always comment “that’s creepy lol” (and I proceed to ignore them).

Honestly doubt this is the case. Most people playing the game already use RealmEye, and the few that don’t either (a) don’t know about it or (b) never bothered getting an account because they’re lazy. None have said “omg it’s a scary website that will steal ur mums credit card info!1”.

LMAO if they find that intimidating, how do they feel about Mark Zuckerberg stealing their PRIVATE information from facebook. Gid dafaq outta here

Accidentally brought it up in front of my mum a few months back, I had to explain for 20 mins how it was not really watching me

Oh but it is. It watches everything. It’s pleased at your ignorance.

ur mom is pleased at ur ignorance ha roted

Yes please, all the f*cking grammar nazis would get triggered by the message and never come back :fist:

okay there’s only one problem and its a spelling mistake, which instead of triggering grammar nazis it would make people think it’s not professional and leave

I changed it yay

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.