Let estimate rotmg microtransactions income!

They have 10 Lamborghini for every staff in DECA games

Reeeeee

considering they probably put about 80% of the money back into the game it isnā€™t really that much.

i donā€™t really know why this matters though they obviously make a nice amount of money itā€™s not like theyā€™re billionaires they probably have a couple million worth or property and whatever which isnā€™t anything spectacular.
by @CaesarVIII math if they put about 80% into everything they needed to like paying their staff they would make 240000 dollars yearly if whoever owns the company hasnā€™t payed his bills and shit etc this wouldnā€™t be a lot.

lol? no they donā€™t the staff couldnā€™t afford anything like that they probably canā€™t even afford a house thatā€™s worth over a quarter mil so either they buy a 200k lamborghini or they buy a house.

Iā€™ve dropped $25 to get that redcoat assassin + vault/char package. But thatā€™s it. So like, $2.70 a month.

I got redcoat assassin for free, I have the equivalent to 4 vault chests and 3 character slots (not as much as you have though), and they were free too

You payed 25$ to get 3 more character slots and 2 more vault chests, the former being unnecessary, which is why I p2p, that said you still have a surprisingly much larger advantage over me and also probably got the free chests and character slots easily making it worth it

I donā€™t spend money on rotmg often, but when I do itā€™s a lot. usually I just wait until a particular skin I want gets released and then I buy the box until I get it. of course, the last time that happened was on the first slashing beauty box, which was over a year ago. sometimes I buy pet boxes, but now that my petā€™s divine Iā€™m content with letting it happen slower. right now Iā€™m biding my time for this adorable bastard to rear his perfectly smug face again, as he continues to elude me every chance I get to obtain him:

no joke, I ran nonstop OTā€™s during last years motmg and failed. later he appeared in a mystery box and I got 150 davy keys instead REEEEE

According to some guy from an unnamed website who used bots to track the gold purchases, deca earns about 30k a month.

But this was a year ago and people probably spend more nowadays because of the increased number of chest events.

i made this account like 20 days ago, spent 220$ where am i in this poll? :sunglasses:

So 360k a year split between all the employees? Not anywhere close to as much as I thought they would make

+what they make with other games
-what they pay to for servers and what they paid for buying rotmg

i ONLY spend spare change on mystery boxes i find cool (i.e. good rewards, cool skins, good value), but i never tend to spend over $10 on rotmg

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.