Let us store SB Potions in the potion rack

Just give us a third column in the potion rack where we can store SB potions. I don’t pick up SB potions anymore because they are taking up so much vault space.

Even better 90% of SB potions should be replaced by normal ones.

I can only think of one place where SB potions make sense. In giveaways where you e.g. get free potions from daily login, or occasionally from $0 gift packs in the shop. If they were normal then players with lots of mules could use them to max their main chars easily.

But potions you get in game from playing should always be normal ones. That includes chest events and similar things, as you have to be playing the game to get pots from them. There’s no danger of people exploiting it using mules.

As it is now I too hardly ever pick them up. Even if I have a char that could drink them it’s too much trouble finding inventory space for them, much easier to just pick up ones I can drop in the potion rack. The only exception is the occasional SB Mana or Life pot.

Or maybe some sorta machine in the vault that convert 3 of the same sb pots to a normal one. Idk if this would be good though

That’s pretty unworkable - how many random SB pots would you need to pick up before you get 3 of the same kind? Probably 20 or more. Even if you could e.g. turn 3 random SB pots into 1 random normal pot few people would do it.

If you could convert them 1:1 maybe. But then if every SB pot is worth 1 normal pot, replace SB pots with normal pots everywhere they drop.

i’m guessing they were originally sb’d as an anti multi boxing measure?

Multiboxing has rarely been that big a problem, and when it has sufraced the proper response (from players and the owner at time) is “ban them now!” not “I hope they don’t level their chars unfairly quickly!”.

i’m not defending it, just trying to find the reasoning. neither was i around during multi boxing days, so i wouldn’t know. in any case i agree that they should be unsb’d

I feel like I could be very wrong and presumptuous, but my intuitive guess (made at the time) for doing that was to help with the crashing economy. Obviously, the effects would prove to be minimal.

I don’t think it would hinder multi-boxers all that much, either, because though they couldn’t trade with themselves, they still accruing pots at an alarming rate as it is. (Unrelated, but not all multi-boxers were soulless; all but one I met never spoke, but there were some that would “duo” with me following me into a dungeon like a Cem, and give everything away they found. They just made the game boring, as much of my time with them was before hp scaling.)

Or maybe instead of having a third row. DECA can make it were you can get 3 sb pots of the same kinds and make it into a normal tradable pot like how the tinkerer has 3 pot = gpot. This doesn’t help that much with vault space but just an idea. I won’t be responding to any questions/comments that are replied to me because I don’t often go on the forums.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.